1. Alexandra Bee Blog
    April 11, 2016 / 4:38 pm

Ahhh, the juggle! Balancing work, family, friends, and hobbies can be so tough at times. Being empowered to say no, and find that best yes is key! Take your time figuring it out!

April 11, 2016 / 5:21 pm

Wow, so much happiness! I can't wait to hear more about your graduate studies, yay yay yay! I also think reading is a critical component of writing, when I don't read much it really does affect how I write.

April 11, 2016 / 6:19 pm

How fun that you've gotten to do so much reading lately despite your busy schedule!! I love it when a book is able to bless your life so much. ๐Ÿ™‚ xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

4. Mindy Thompson
    April 11, 2016 / 8:15 pm

Exploring graduate options is so exciting! It's a great idea to keep your options open, but having your eye set on one in particular will really drive you! Good luck!! Xoxo Mindy

5. Michaela Quigley
    April 11, 2016 / 9:09 pm

A few bloggers have been raving about this. Glad to hear it's helping you too!XOXOmQswww.shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

6. A Pint-Sized Life
    April 12, 2016 / 1:33 am

Ugh, I need to start reading all my books again! The pile of books on my bedside is getting too high, but I'm still adding this!Alix | http://www.apintsizedlife.com

7. Ashley
    April 12, 2016 / 3:15 am

I would love to read this book. Thank you SO much for the recommendation!xo Ashley

8. La Belle Sirene
    April 13, 2016 / 4:34 pm

You need to put yourself first and take all of the time you need to feel refreshed. Put your faith in God's hands and foster that relationship. He will guide you and lead you in the path you are meant to take. La Belle Sireneย

9. Sara McCarty
    April 14, 2016 / 7:41 pm

Good luck! No worries on pulling back from blogging for a while to reconnect and recenter. Excited to hear about going back to school! I have a JD and loved law school.

10. Dedra Lightner
    April 15, 2016 / 3:38 am

Nice post!Xhttp://www.vickydressy.ch

11. Kellyinthecity
    April 20, 2016 / 12:30 am

Girl, I loved this post. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you for being so honest! I think everyone goes through ruts with the activities they love… I know I do! Like you, I feel refreshed after taking a break. Just remember that there's nothing wrong with stepping away for a little while! Often we come back better as a result. :)xoxo!Kelly | Kelly in the City