1. Katelyn Chef
    March 21, 2016 / 1:47 pm

That's so nice–what lucky friends! Love the pore cleaning products too–I always feel so refreshed after using them!Cheers to a beautiful spring!katelyntheyellowspetacles.com

2. Kristine C
    March 21, 2016 / 2:40 pm

This is a super fun idea! The animal printed pore strips are too great to pass up on. I've never tried any pore strip products before, but I can't get enough of the leopard print ones!

March 21, 2016 / 3:50 pm

I love Biores masks so I definitely need to try the pore strips ASAP.Also, cute idea for gifts!xoxo, Jenny

4. Sydney S
    March 21, 2016 / 5:28 pm

This is such a cute post, I'll definitely have to check out those pore strips!xo, Sydanchoredinthesouth.com

5. Kayleigh Adam
    March 21, 2016 / 6:00 pm

Such a cute idea for spring gifts! Love the colorswww.kayleighskloset.com

6. Tiffany Khyla
    March 21, 2016 / 6:45 pm

These are such fun goodie bags! I love giving friends little gifts when they come to my house for parties and whatnot. So cheesy, but I love it. This is such a cute idea!

7. Cristina Mandujano
    March 21, 2016 / 9:00 pm

Such a cute gift idea! Great review 🙂 X,Cristina cristinawashere.com

8. kristi dominguez
    March 21, 2016 / 9:21 pm

What a fun gift…who wouldn't want this? And those pore cleansing strips are awesomesauce! [client]

9. Tiffani
    March 21, 2016 / 9:53 pm

I love this idea! I've been using Biore strips for as long as I can remember, but I totally would have never thought of using it as a spring gift bag item. Totally pinning this to save for later!

10. Bella B
    March 22, 2016 / 12:31 am

Adorable gift bags! I really like the print on the new strips. I have been using Biore strips for a long time. Such a great product.

11. Alex
    March 22, 2016 / 12:54 am

What an awesome idea! I've never used biore strips! I'm seriously going to have to check them out.

12. ELG
    March 22, 2016 / 1:46 am

I love your gift bag idea. That's so cute!

13. Savannah Ward
    March 22, 2016 / 2:50 am

This is the sweetest idea! I'll have to put together little goodie bags for my roommates. I also love biore strips, I use them regularly!http://thealwaysblog.com

14. Kate Steadman
    March 22, 2016 / 1:08 pm

Oooh! I would certainly love to get one of these little goodie bags!!xo,Sara Kate Styling

15. Oksana Radionova
    March 22, 2016 / 4:51 pm

What a fun gift idea! It's been a while since I surprised my friends for no apparent reason – maybe your post will serve as the catalyst to finally get it done! 🙂

16. Allyssa Griffiths
    March 22, 2016 / 11:01 pm

Those pore strips have been a long-time favorite of mine!Allyssa | Life with Lyss

17. Brooklyn Terry
    March 22, 2016 / 11:54 pm

Oh my goodness this idea is the cutest! I absolutely adore those pore strips, so sharing them with everyone in such a cute and creative way… yes please!xoxoBrooke|LookBrooke