March 29, 2016 / 6:07 pm

I love church services where it feels like the sermon speaks to your heart directly! <3 So happy that you had a nice Easter with your family. Hoping for good results on your test!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

2. Alexandra Bee Blog
    March 29, 2016 / 7:47 pm

Looks like a special weekend, indeed! We have an escape room and I'm dying to try it out! That necklace is also such a thoughtful gift!

March 29, 2016 / 8:23 pm

Your family photos at the end of the post are so sweet! It sounds like you had a lovely weekend, I don't usually do weekend recap posts either but every so often they aren't so bad, some weekends are definitely more exciting than others! My coworkers have been thinking of doing one of the escape rooms as a team bonding event, I think it sounds like so much fun!

4. Lauren Scorzafava
    March 30, 2016 / 1:58 pm

Love your striped top and your Easter dress! xxLauren Elizabeth Petite in Pearls

5. Carley
    March 31, 2016 / 2:11 am

Your weekend sounds great! I absolutely love your Easter dress!!Carley

6. Mindy
    March 31, 2016 / 2:10 pm

Escape the Room is so fun! Last year we did this for our company outing. My team escaped! Wooo Xoxo Mindy

7. Lauren Patao
    March 31, 2016 / 9:00 pm

Looks like such a beautiful and special weekend and I am praying for you and for positive results! xoLaurenThe Fashionista's Diary

8. The Classic Brunette
    March 31, 2016 / 11:11 pm

Love seeing what you're up to! Hoping your results show that you're still cancer free!!xoSamiwww.theclassicbrunette.com

9. A Peachy Sonder
    April 1, 2016 / 12:27 am

I've done an escape room before, they're so fun! I'm glad you had such a lovely Easter weekend. Hope all is well and sending prayer your way.

10. Kayla Rivoli
    April 1, 2016 / 1:24 am

Love seeing those family photos at the end! I've heard about the escape room thing but I never really read into it, it seems like it'd be so much fun though! My brother is 4 years younger than me and he looks older than me, too! He's so tall just like your brother! Kayla | kaylablogs.com

11. Bella B
    April 1, 2016 / 4:54 am

What a great necklace. I will send the link to my friend that had a brain tumor. I hope you get positive results. Love that dress you wore for Easter!

12. Ashley
    April 1, 2016 / 10:58 am

Girl, you have the cutest little outfits! I love seeing what you wore all weekend! Also loving that pretty necklace. I am sending lots of love your way, sweet girl!xo Ashley

13. Jenn, hellorigby.com
    April 1, 2016 / 7:18 pm

What a fun weekend! Hope you already got the positive news you were hoping for! <3

14. ELG
    April 2, 2016 / 3:16 pm

I'm so glad that you had a good weekend. I'm thinking of you about everything. xx

15. Audrey Stowe
    April 4, 2016 / 5:33 am

such a fun easter recap!! I absolutely loved your easter dress on you…. ALSO, I read the best yes last year. such an amazing read, makes me want to read it again!

16. Tiffani
    April 4, 2016 / 1:57 pm

I absolutely love escape rooms! We did a few in Austin last fall, and now they seem to be exploding all over the country! I love your easter dress! It's so simple, yet so perfect!

17. Kate Steadman
    April 4, 2016 / 3:03 pm

Looks like the perfect weekend! I love that dress you wore.xo,Sara Kate Styling

18. Kayleigh Adam
    April 4, 2016 / 3:35 pm

Looks like such a great weekend! I love the pictures with your family, too cute!www.kayleighskloset.com