1. Sarah
    February 3, 2016 / 5:08 pm

All great ideas! I usually like to bake something for the office, but since Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday this year, I'll probably stick with valentines instead. I have some princess ones hahaSarahSweet Spontaneity

2. Alyssa Guttendorf
    February 4, 2016 / 12:23 am

So fun! Love these ideas. And cheers to Galentines Day 🙂

3. NikNikStyle
    February 4, 2016 / 2:52 am

These are great ideas!I'm definitely baking cookies :)http://niknikstyle.com/

4. Cristina on Campus
    February 4, 2016 / 4:24 pm

Love these! So true that on Valentine's Day we should really focus our energy on sharing the love 🙂 X,cristinaoncampus.blogspot.com

5. Kayleigh Adam
    February 4, 2016 / 5:20 pm

It's so easy to spread the love without spending a ton of money! I always used to bake for people!www.kayleighskloset.com

6. A Pint-Sized Life
    February 4, 2016 / 8:50 pm

a random act of kindness is always a good way to go!apintsizedlife.blogspot.com

7. ELG
    February 4, 2016 / 8:58 pm

I love the idea of volunteering and doing a random act of kindness.

February 4, 2016 / 10:45 pm

During my senior year of high school, I baked cookies and made homemade Valentines cards for all of my friends and teachers! I wish that I still had the time to do that this year. 🙁 But hopefully next year I can bring back that tradition for coworkers! Love this list!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

9. Alex
    February 4, 2016 / 11:01 pm

I love that you added the random act of kindness. So sweet!

10. Kayla S
    February 4, 2016 / 11:09 pm

I love cards! I think they're really going "out of style," especially for millennials, but there's something wonderful and old-fashioned about receiving a card. And having it handmade helps, too!Kayla || Keynotes from Kay

11. angelintheoutfield
    February 5, 2016 / 2:29 am

Valentine's Day is my favorite for the exact same reasons! I just feel like everyone can use a little more love in their lives. xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

12. Alexis Reliford
    February 5, 2016 / 4:55 am

I love all of these ideas! I especially love them because they're all about spreading the love and giving back. 🙂

13. Morgan Flinchum
    February 5, 2016 / 1:27 pm

Hahaha my co-workers have the same reaction when I bake cookies!! Nothing better than a homemade cookie!-MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

14. Nicole Simonetti
    February 5, 2016 / 2:09 pm

I've worked volunteering into my schedule & it's one of the most rewarding things I've done – such a great way to show some love and feel the love in return! x Nicole | http://www.changeanddress.com

15. Ashley
    February 6, 2016 / 5:56 pm

Such a sweet post!! I get to throw a little Valentine's party for my first grade class. I have probably spent too much already putting together little gift baggies, making their Valentine's and buying stuff for them to make their Valentine bags, but I am excited for them to have a wonderful Valentine's day!xo Ashley

16. Tiffany Khyla
    February 7, 2016 / 2:56 pm

I really love all of these ideas! Cards are my favorite, so I'm probably going to be sending out some love this week. And volunteering is such a great idea for any time of year.

17. Felice
    February 7, 2016 / 5:03 pm

This is so thoughtful. I've been single for a while and honestly it doesn't really bother me that I don't celebrate Valentine's Day with a boyfriend. I love showering the people around me with gifts and treats on Valentine's Day. I'm not much of a baker (so wish I was though) but I love sending my friends and family funny little Valentine's Day cards 🙂

18. Lauren Scorzafava
    February 7, 2016 / 7:46 pm

I love this!xxLauren Elizabeth Petite in Pearls

19. Lauren Ashley
    February 9, 2016 / 2:51 am

I love all of these ideas. I definitely might want to volunteer – I haven't done that in so long! xoLaurenThe Fashionista's Diary