1. Marly
    February 15, 2016 / 8:54 pm

I really like how you paired the grey sweater with those heels. It makes the outfit have a sophisticated look. Men's wear is a style I'd love to try soon.Marlywww.GirlyLove.org

2. Ashley Vickney
    February 15, 2016 / 9:49 pm

You're so cute! I love this look… now to raid my fiance's closet 🙂

3. Kylie Mavrakis
    February 15, 2016 / 10:50 pm

Such a cute look! I love mixing menswear in with more feminine looks!xo Kyliewww.dressinsparkles.com

4. Lauren Ashley
    February 16, 2016 / 2:15 am

You are the cutest! You totally rock this! xoLaurenThe Fashionista's Diary

5. Sara
    February 16, 2016 / 2:29 am

I love this outfit; the sweater looks so cozy! I definitely get the love for menswear; I steal my dad's oversized sweaters all the time (so often that he had to make a rule so that he'd still have some sweaters left!). I think menswear can be really fun, especially if you mix it with feminine accents and accessories. Thanks for sharing this adorable outfit!

6. ELG
    February 16, 2016 / 2:36 am

I love this outfit. I used to wear oversized sweaters all of high school. Also this wall is amazing!

7. Michaela Quigley
    February 16, 2016 / 2:37 am

Some of my favorite winter shirts are actually men's shirts! Thanks for sharing your fashion!

8. Ashley
    February 16, 2016 / 2:50 am

How adorable are you?!? This outfit is too cute! The hat adds the perfect finishing touch! xo Ashley

9. Kristine C
    February 16, 2016 / 3:58 am

I love this sweater on you! The color is especially flattering!

10. Kayla Rivoli
    February 16, 2016 / 4:00 am

I love this look! Also… why are men's clothes usually so much cheaper than women's clothes?! Maybe we should boycott and just start buying men's clothes instead hahaha. I also am loving that hat and your coat! Kayla | kaylablogs.com

February 16, 2016 / 5:34 am

That sweater looks PERFECT on you, your boyfriend should probably just give it to you, hehe. I love your hat too, gorgeous!

February 16, 2016 / 6:29 am

What a fun look!! Love how you took a menswear piece and made it all your own!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

13. Morgan Flinchum
    February 16, 2016 / 8:08 pm

My style is def more on the feminine side, but I love a good structured men's jacket or oxford shoe!-MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

14. Shane Prather
    February 16, 2016 / 9:01 pm

You are precious! Love the hat to girly the look up 🙂

15. Jenn, hellorigby.com
    February 16, 2016 / 9:35 pm

This is so cute! I'm in love with that sweater, looks so cozy and the heels and hat are darling!

16. Gold&Hearts Blog
    February 17, 2016 / 5:56 pm

That sweater is so cozy! No exactly 80 degree Texas weather appropriate exactly. Shagunagold&hearts

17. The Classic Brunette
    February 17, 2016 / 9:50 pm

Love that sweater on you! It looks so comfortable, I definitely think men's clothes are totally made with magical fabric since they always feel so much better than women's options!xoSamiwww.theclassicbrunette.blogspot.com

18. Sierra Bailey
    February 21, 2016 / 5:33 am

I absolutely love this outfit. Last week, I bought a men's flannel shirt–it's probably one of the comfy things in existence.

19. Ellen Borza