1. Katie M
    February 12, 2016 / 10:24 pm

This is so fun "meeting" your boyfriend. I love the picture of C with Francis in the doggie cage, so funny!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

February 12, 2016 / 10:30 pm

I love this, your boyfriend is so much like my boyfriend I swear! My boyfriend also is crazy fashionable, super spontaneous and a great dog dad. My dog doesn't care about me at all if he's home! I hope your two have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

3. A Pint-Sized Life
    February 13, 2016 / 12:35 am

Love this!

4. La Belle Sirene
    February 13, 2016 / 12:52 am

Aww I loved this. It sounds like he is a gem and you guys have a great relationship. I have my very own Blog boyfriend so I know just how much it means to have his support! La Belle SireneΒ

February 13, 2016 / 1:38 am

I had the best time when I visited with both you and C! You guys are the best couple- you're both so different and yet so similar as well, and that makes you two work together so wonderfully! Loved this sweet post, and Happy Valentine's to both of you!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

6. Allison Bigoness
    February 13, 2016 / 8:20 pm

I love this post! Such a great idea to do an introduction, might have to use this idea as my boyfriend is my editor and jokes that he is my manager. Sounds like you guys make an awesome couple! Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day!

7. Shane Prather
    February 13, 2016 / 9:41 pm

How cute are you two! I so wish I had one of my own to do this with πŸ™‚

8. Elizabeth
    February 13, 2016 / 11:23 pm

You guys are the cutest! And its nice to know him!!! πŸ™‚ Love Always,Elizabethsouthernbeth.com

9. Audrey Stowe
    February 14, 2016 / 7:02 am

omg the cutest!!! That's awesome he supports you so much, and truly believes in your blog with you!xo

10. Oksana Radionova
    February 15, 2016 / 1:58 pm

Love a little "behind-the-scenes" glimpse into others people's blogs! It sounds like you've got a keeper! ;)XO, Oksana from FOXYOXIE.com

11. Marly
    February 15, 2016 / 8:08 pm

It's so nice that you are sharing this post and giving your boyfriend some credit. I know many of us bloggers count on our boyfriends, husbands, or best friends as our photographers and sometimes it can be a bit much to handle. Sounds like the 2 of you balance each other very nicely.Marlywww.GirlyLove.org

12. Alexandra Hollander
    February 15, 2016 / 9:52 pm

This is such a cute tag!