1. A Pint-Sized Life
    February 16, 2016 / 6:33 pm

Always looking for new products to try! Thanks for sharing!Alixapintsizedlife.blogspot.com

2. Kristine C
    February 16, 2016 / 8:01 pm

I'm in soon to be in the market for a new eye cream, have you had any luck with this one?

3. Brooke
    February 16, 2016 / 10:25 pm

I love reading about new products to try and these sound great!

4. Molly O'Connor
    February 16, 2016 / 10:34 pm

I need something to lighten dark circles so badly! Maybe I'll try this, these products sounds great!!www.mollyonthemoveblog.com

5. angelintheoutfield
    February 16, 2016 / 11:04 pm

Oooh, I'm looking for a good serum and this looks like a great option. All the products look great! Love the nod to Flubber too! haha xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

6. Savannah Ward
    February 16, 2016 / 11:47 pm

I definitely want to try that mask. I've never really gotten into a mask routine, and I know you don't do them often, so I think I'm going to give this company a try.http://thealwaysblog.com

7. Lauren Ashley
    February 17, 2016 / 2:43 am

Oh this looks great! I need to calm down the redness in my skin that I have. Lately I've been using Tula products and really love them! xoLaurenThe Fashionista's Diary

8. Allison Bigoness
    February 17, 2016 / 4:02 am

Definitely need to add an eye cream to my routine. Unfortunately having super dry skin with eczema makes it difficult for me to find products that will agree with it.

9. Ashley
    February 17, 2016 / 4:08 am

Great review!! I definitely need a product to decrease redness! Thanks for the suggestions!xo Ashley

February 17, 2016 / 3:08 pm

What a great review! I would definitely love to glow a bit more 🙂

11. Nicole
    February 17, 2016 / 3:50 pm

I think I need to look into this. My skin is so red all the time and I hate it! It's not fun being so pale so everything is seen. I'll give these a shot! I trust your opinions!!

12. Sockwun Phng
    February 17, 2016 / 5:34 pm

I have sensitive skin too, so the mask doesn't sound like something I'd want to try, but I loved the eye cream and would like to try the serum. I have a rather uneven skin tone too. Thanks for sharing!Sockwun | ExtraExtravagant.com

13. Kate Steadman
    February 18, 2016 / 2:10 pm

Ooo that sounds wonderful!! I want to try both of those!xo,Sara Kate Styling

14. Sierra Bailey
    February 18, 2016 / 4:01 pm

Oooo this sounds super interesting! I've been looking for sensitive skin care, so I'll certainly look into trying this.