1. Kristine C
    February 25, 2016 / 7:56 pm

These are one of my favorite types of posts! I've heard great things about the Makeup Forever HD powders, but have hesitated to purchase because of their price tag!

2. A Pint-Sized Life
    February 25, 2016 / 8:47 pm

Who knew makeup is so much work? It's so much fun also though!Alixapintsizedlife.blogspot.com

3. The Classic Brunette
    February 25, 2016 / 9:00 pm

I have a similar brow trio thing and I love it! Your makeup looks great, I wish I had the patience for full face makeup!xoSamiwww.theclassicbrunette.blogspot.com

4. Alyssa Guttendorf
    February 25, 2016 / 9:27 pm

Beauteous! 🙂 I love this idea for a post– I always am so interested to hear about the products other ladies use on a daily basis. I bookmarked that Lorac Blush, it sounds like a winner! Also love the putting-on-makeup-faces in your photos 😀 We all make them!Alyssa with an A

February 25, 2016 / 11:35 pm

You're so gorgeous naturally and with your everyday makeup routine. I am so awful with makeup, come be my personal bff/makeup artist okay?!?! (;

6. angelintheoutfield
    February 26, 2016 / 5:09 am

I don't think I've tried a single one of these products and that's a rarity! You look amazing, girl! I love that you showed all the steps along the way too. xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

7. May Cho
    February 26, 2016 / 6:29 am

I've been meaning to get into colour correcting actually, and green correctors are definitely the ones I need to get. Thank you for sharing your routine with us! xMAY | http://WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

8. Just Jess
    February 26, 2016 / 2:32 pm

I love the Naked3 pallete, beauty blender and clinque acne solutions. It seems like our routines are very similar. I am with you on not wearing makeup everyday. Sometimes for me it is just BB cream and mascara. Jess at Just Jess

9. Kayleigh Adam
    February 26, 2016 / 5:06 pm

Love this natural daily look!www.kayleighskloset.com

10. Jordyn Upchurch
    February 29, 2016 / 2:56 am

I love how polished (yet natural!) this look is, and I can totally relate with the mascara thing-it takes me almost half a tube to decide if I want to re-buy or not!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista