1. Cristina on Campus
    February 1, 2016 / 6:55 pm

I love the athleisure trend considering leggings are my second skin! I love finding cute pullovers and workout tops that double as a Target-browsing outfit or even a laidback lunch date! That wrap sweater is the cutest…definitely reminds me of my ballet days! X,cristinaoncampus.blogspot.com

2. A Pint-Sized Life
    February 1, 2016 / 7:16 pm

your dog is so cute! I love following you on snapchat:)

3. Shane Prather
    February 1, 2016 / 8:50 pm

Haha aren't moms the best? Love that you're getting out there and being active even in the winter!

4. Alexandra Hollander
    February 1, 2016 / 9:02 pm

Your puppy is the cutest!

February 1, 2016 / 11:11 pm

I saw that sweater at aerie and totally wanted it myself, it looks adorable on you! I don't usually love the athletic leisure look but you make it look so cute! Maybe you're changing my mind!

6. Amy L
    February 2, 2016 / 2:40 am

I feel like I have been slowing adapting to the athleisure look since being in college. This is such a cute and comfy outfit for everyday!xoxoAmy | Pastel N Pink

7. Ciara Sebecke
    February 2, 2016 / 2:42 am

I love this because I did a whole report in one of my college classes on the athleisure trend! But you're actually doing athletic activities! And looking cutexoxo

8. Hannah Madison
    February 2, 2016 / 2:45 am

Oh gosh, you look so cute!!XO,Hannah from HMS Jewelshttp://www.hmsjewels.com

9. Allison Bigoness
    February 2, 2016 / 4:17 am

Love that wrap shirt!! Such a cute style, I love wearing leggings everywhere. My favorite are from Zella and their name is live-in leggings and the name fits because I literally live in them. Looks like it was a nice and sunny weekend!

10. Alexis Reliford
    February 2, 2016 / 5:08 am

Ahh my love-hate relationship with athleisure. I love it because the pieces can be so cute and comfy, but I hate how much money I'm tempted to spend on it sometimes!

11. Kristine C
    February 2, 2016 / 3:36 pm

I've been looking for something like that wrap sweater for a long time – love that it's grey!

12. Taylor Knittel
    February 2, 2016 / 4:19 pm

I live by your fashion hack! I went to class today in a pullover, yoga pants and tennis shoes, and while I look like the hot mess express, no one knows that I didn't workout beforehand! Also, Franny is precious!

13. Savannah Ward
    February 2, 2016 / 6:25 pm

Your dog is adorable! I love your wrap sweater, it reminds me of the black one I used to wear to ballet class. http://thealwaysblog.com

14. Lindsey Aleson
    February 2, 2016 / 6:48 pm

Yoga pants are my favorite. Nothing beats yoga pants and a comfy sweater.

15. Jordyn Upchurch
    February 2, 2016 / 10:16 pm

You are seriously so adorable! I love those shots with Frannie, and I totally agree with you-food is the perfect reward for a long, hard walk ;)xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

16. Nicole
    February 2, 2016 / 10:34 pm

I absolutely adore that top! It kind of reminds me of ballet days when I was little! France and you look spectacular! I love these photos. Nicole // Chronicling Home

17. A Peachy Sonder
    February 2, 2016 / 11:05 pm

You look great! Love the sweater- I need something like that. Your mom is one smart lady! :)Also, I'm loving your tip! I've never really thought about that, but what do other people know if they weren't at the gym too!

18. Brittany Lockwood
    February 2, 2016 / 11:20 pm

I love the wrap sweater and your shoes! Southern Soul

19. hashtagfablife.com
    February 3, 2016 / 1:30 am

Love the athleisure look! I have done your fashion hack way too many times!HashtagFabLife

20. Gold&Hearts Blog
    February 4, 2016 / 6:42 am

I love the wrap sweater! It's casual but so much more elegant!Shagunagold&hearts