1. Kayla S
    January 23, 2016 / 8:36 pm

I love how you have your links divided up by category — I'm basically snowed inside here in D.C., so i'll definitely be looking over some of them. Especially the Moscow mule recipe!Kayla || Keynotes from Kay

2. Gina Apperson
    January 23, 2016 / 8:57 pm

Thanks for the feature! 🙂 There has been so much snow! I'm also in D.C. – so that is the perfect excuse to be lazy and read blog posts! Hope you stay warm!

3. Amy L
    January 23, 2016 / 9:42 pm

Awesome links! I have been loving the lazy snow days these past couple of days. I definitely needed a day off after trying to get into the swing of spring semester! Hope you stay warm and safe! xoxoAmy |Pastel N Pink

4. Marly
    January 24, 2016 / 4:22 am

I have also been loving the snow because I have been able to catch up on shows and discover tons of new blogs like yours. Thanks for sharing some great links.Marlywww.girlylove.org

5. Bella B
    January 24, 2016 / 5:13 am

Thanks so much for including me! 🙂 I love these links that you pulled together. I would love to try tissue transfer one day. I need to get crafty soon!

6. Ashley Vickney
    January 24, 2016 / 4:18 pm

How to become a morning person was one of the best ones I read this week! Also blogging can be a lot, loved that article!xoxo

7. Kayleigh Adam
    January 24, 2016 / 7:55 pm

Love this round up of other readings!www.kayleighskloset.com

8. Sierra Bailey
    January 25, 2016 / 12:00 am

I'm really starting to love your weekend roundups. So many fantastic posts!

9. ELG
    January 25, 2016 / 1:09 am

I want to make those Valentine's Day pretzels!

10. Alexis Reliford
    January 25, 2016 / 5:33 am

I always love your links! Looking forward to pinning the recipes!

11. Kristine C
    January 25, 2016 / 2:48 pm

I also really enjoyed the post on how to become a morning person – it's really helped me out a lot since starting this semester.

12. Kylie Mavrakis
    January 25, 2016 / 5:22 pm

Love, love all these links!xo Kyliewww.dressinsparkles.com

January 25, 2016 / 6:08 pm

Thanks so much for sharing my post, lovely lady :)xoxo, Jenny

14. Jordyn Upchurch
    January 25, 2016 / 10:13 pm

I'm gonna need to check out that "how to become a morning person" post!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

15. Kelly Baum
    January 26, 2016 / 5:59 pm

So, I saw your tweet about Friday Night Lights last week and finally decided to watch the first episode because of it-best recommendation EVER! I watched the entire series in like four days, I'm hooked 😀

16. Sockwun Phng
    January 27, 2016 / 2:20 am

Great selections, as usual, Dana! I especially appreciate the one about balancing blogging with a full-time job. That balancing act is definitely my biggest challenge as a blogger, one that's plagued me for many years now, so I appreciate any and all advice regarding how to allocate my time. I also appreciate the Moscow Mule recipe. That's one of my favorite drinks! (;