1. Ashley Vickney
    January 19, 2016 / 5:24 pm

This is a great gift guide! I'm sending little care packages to my girlfriends, and I'm still a little unsure of that one yet! Great picks!xoxo

2. Jordyn Upchurch
    January 19, 2016 / 6:15 pm

That red wine face mask is seriously too cute, I can already imagine gifting that along with our fave red wine in a gift basket and having a girls night!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

3. Marie Huang
    January 20, 2016 / 12:22 am

These are such great gift ideas! I didn't know that someone had made a red wine face mask. What a great idea!XOXOMarie HuangProgression By Design

4. Nicole
    January 20, 2016 / 2:34 pm

I love love those fur ball things and the ice cubes! I'll send these to Tyler as a little push! Loving all of these on the list and excited about Valentine's Day! Nicole

5. Amy Lim
    January 20, 2016 / 3:14 pm

Love these gift ideas and that they're so affordable! I need that mug!xoxoAmy

6. Marly
    January 20, 2016 / 3:27 pm

I have been so into puffy keychains like the ones you linked. They are great accesories for any girl. I also have a slight mug obsession and this "I love you a latte" mug is perfect.MarlyWww.GirlyLove.org

January 20, 2016 / 3:56 pm

That lipstick is too cute!Love love love.xoxo, Jenny

January 20, 2016 / 4:56 pm

I think Valentine's Day is so fun even if you're single (although to be fair it sometimes is a little sad when all your besties are in relationships because then you usually do end up alone on the actual day). The I like you a latte mug is perfect!

January 20, 2016 / 9:11 pm

I am so glad that you are feeling a little better. I'm sorry, I totally missed the post where you talked about it otherwise I would have reached out sooner! On a complete side note – love that mug a latte.

10. Audrey Stowe
    January 20, 2016 / 9:39 pm

such great picks girl!! Especially love the Kat Von D lipsticks

11. angelintheoutfield
    January 20, 2016 / 11:12 pm

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays too! I hate when people hate on it. Your gift picks are all so fabulous. I'm obsessed with those little pom pom key chains for some reason. xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

12. Mindy
    January 20, 2016 / 11:37 pm

Great picks! I love the poof keychain. I've been looking for options that are on the cheaper aide. Great suggestion! Xoxo Mindy

13. Mariya
    January 21, 2016 / 1:14 am

Now this list is just perfect, I'm going to send it to my boyfriend when to give him some ideas. That latte cup is beyond great!Thanks for the round-up 🙂

14. A Lil' Style
    January 21, 2016 / 3:44 am

My boyfriend and I don't typically get each other gifts for Valentine's Day. We typically go out to dinner or make something together at home, but these are all thoughtful ideas!

15. Ashley
    January 21, 2016 / 3:48 am

These are all great gifts! I love that mug!xo Ashley

16. Bella B
    January 21, 2016 / 4:19 am

This is so timely! I really like that "I love you a latte" mug. My mom would adore that.

17. Allison
    January 21, 2016 / 2:15 pm

I haven't even thought about what I'm getting Josh yet! #oops

18. Morgan Flinchum
    January 21, 2016 / 2:15 pm

I have been single for the past 4 Valentine's Day's and still love the holiday! I may treat myself to #6 and #10 this season 🙂 haha-MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

19. Savannah Ward
    January 22, 2016 / 5:05 pm

The red wine face mask is going to be my go to gift this Valentine's Day for all of my friends!http://thealwaysblog.com

20. Kylie Mavrakis
    January 23, 2016 / 7:20 pm

Love these picks! Definitely want that face mask!xo Kyliewww.dressinsparkles.com