1. Cassie Arenz
    January 5, 2016 / 7:24 pm

I've never really thought about connecting my snapchat to my blog, but I do agree I think it would be a fun way to have your followers interact with you more! Might have to start trying it! Thank you for the tips!Quick question: Do you have a separate personal snapchat?CassieMy Pop of ColorP.s. Just followed you!

2. Melanie Sutrathada
    January 5, 2016 / 8:23 pm

This was such a helpful post! I definitely had similar feelings about Snapchat – the platform feels so young and filled with college mixers. I've been considering creating a snapchat for what seems like forever though and this post really helped to cement it!MelanieLace and Combat Boots | a life + style blog

3. Alex
    January 5, 2016 / 10:01 pm

This is awesome! I’ve been out of college for a while now too, but still LOVE snapchat. I don’t really have a strategy, I mostly just post random things going on in my life hahaha.

4. Kayleigh Adam
    January 6, 2016 / 12:29 am

Such a great idea to utilize snap chat!www.kayleighskloset.com

5. angelintheoutfield
    January 6, 2016 / 4:00 am

I love following you on snapchat! I felt the same way about the whole thing with my college friends at first and to be perfectly honest, you inspired me to snap more…even though I don't do it near enough. I need to get better at blog related snaps too. xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

January 6, 2016 / 5:18 am

I love the techniques you shared. I honestly don't put much effort into my snapchat and totally need to improve. When I am on vacation or doing something exciting I'm good about it but on a regular day…eh. I love your tips though and always love your snapchat story!

7. Katie M
    January 7, 2016 / 1:38 am

I love these tips! I am probably the only person my age who doesn't have a snapchat but I have considered getting one a few times for my blog!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

8. Alexandra Hollander
    January 7, 2016 / 6:33 am

These are great tips! I love snapchat!

January 9, 2016 / 5:37 pm

I love these tips! I added you on Snapchat as well 🙂 I'm kimberlyygracee but it should show up as Kimberly | Blogs for Days!xo, Kimberlywww.blogsfordays.com

10. Oksana Radionova
    January 12, 2016 / 1:57 am

Okay, if you are old, then I must be ancient…. LOL Not only have I been out of college for a hot minute, but I'm not even on Snapchat (or is it "in" Snapchat? or "with" Snapchat? Who knows…) I did, however, find your post helpful for social media in general. It's tough figuring out how to constantly engage with your audience, and you bring up some good points! Thanks for sharing!