January 18, 2016 / 5:40 pm

This is a super cute post! I think self expression through fashion is so important and these photos really show your personality. Blogging is my form of self expression too (:

2. Chickie
    January 18, 2016 / 5:41 pm

I just started ballet classes a year ago and I'm having trouble getting flexible, do you have any tips that you used to use?

3. Ashley Vickney
    January 18, 2016 / 6:12 pm

This is awesome, what a great post to show your personality! I love using fashion to display who I am in the workplace, as well as a brightly colored desk! xoxo

4. Lindsey Aleson
    January 18, 2016 / 6:20 pm

I am the same way, I always have a book in my purse! And I love having a fun cell phone cover. I have a girl reading with a stack of books on mine. It is so me!

5. Kristine C
    January 18, 2016 / 6:38 pm

I loved seeing all of your fun and colorful outfits together in one post. Definitely gave me some needed inspiration to keep the winter blues from getting a hold of my closet!

6. Jordyn Upchurch
    January 18, 2016 / 7:15 pm

I love that you are never too cool to express yourself…I think Lilly is a fab way to express yourself and one of my fave ways to do it ;)xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

January 18, 2016 / 8:08 pm

Um you are just the cutest ever!! Love your sense of style and your wonderful passions! You are truly a gem! Xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

8. Shane Prather
    January 18, 2016 / 8:27 pm

You look gorgeous girl! I am trying to get out of my current job because it doesn't allow for enough self expression

9. Cristina on Campus
    January 18, 2016 / 9:11 pm

Love this! I love how you let your personality show through what you wear. I think that's one of the best forms of self expression :)X,cristinaoncampus.blogspot.com

10. Ashley @ Lilly & Lemons
    January 18, 2016 / 10:09 pm

This is such a fun post! Love all of your outfits!

11. La Belle Sirene
    January 18, 2016 / 10:11 pm

Loved this post! It is SO important to stay true to yourself, I love that you aren't afraid to wear colour!

12. Hannah Madison
    January 19, 2016 / 12:09 am

This post made me super happy to read! There is NOTHING better than a good book 🙂 Also, you look gorgeous in all of these photos… love the pink cashmere cardigan…also…. I completely agree about pixie pants, I hate that most corporate fashion is geared towards men, it makes me feel like I'm playing dress-up as well and I love that more options are slowly becoming available…XO,Hannah from HMS Jewels

13. hashtagfablife.com
    January 19, 2016 / 2:02 am

Love your style! Especially the hot pink and leopard print! The phones are so pretty too!HashtagFabLife

14. Tiffany Khyla
    January 19, 2016 / 6:46 am

I love how you use your style to express yourself! I like to wear a lot of bright colors and fun patterns too. All of these photos are so fun!

15. The Two Blonde Preps
    January 19, 2016 / 2:04 pm

I love this! Self expression is so important and is so often over looked!xoxo, Jordan and Grace twoblondepreps.blogspot.com

16. PLDetails
    January 20, 2016 / 5:21 pm

This is all so lovely! I'm obsessed with your kentucky derby hat and loved getting to know you a little better :)Jennifer Ashleywww.prettylittledetails.ca

17. Pick Your Beau
    January 20, 2016 / 5:54 pm

Completely forgot about your chicken shoot – how funny and perfectly candid was that photo?! Loved following along how you express your style – I do it too with my phone! I am always switching phone cases and I love the new designs for the Motorola (especially the Jonathan Adler one, how perfect is that?!)Pick Your Beau