January 8, 2016 / 6:08 pm

Three years ago, I committed to drinking more water and less of soda. I haven't had a sip of soda since. I've seen such a difference through drinking more water. I have more energy, my skin is clearer, and I just feel much better. I love having cute water bottles and tumblers everywhere. I may have a little collection going on. Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

2. Sara Holt
    January 8, 2016 / 6:47 pm

Water is one of my least favorite things to drink. Why can't it taste more like sweet tea?! haha But these are all great tips!

3. Michaela Quigley
    January 8, 2016 / 7:03 pm

I find drinking water through a straw also helps me drink more of it! I am right there with you on needing a lot of water to feel good. I usually drink 70-90 ounces a day.

4. Lucy
    January 8, 2016 / 8:15 pm

Having a cute tumbler really helps! And I also infuse mine with cucumber, it tastes so good. But I'm bad for drinking water, I definitely need to drink more.Lucy x- Yellowicing

5. Navia
    January 8, 2016 / 8:38 pm

I haven't drank cokes on a regular basis in almost 19 years (since I was a sophomore in high school). For me, when I realized how many empty calories and sugar are in soft and fruit drinks it made me not want to drink them at all.

January 8, 2016 / 9:34 pm

These are all great tips!I always grab waterbottles now from the back room instead of soda. I allow myself one per day.xoxo, Jenny

7. Jordyn Upchurch
    January 8, 2016 / 10:11 pm

Such great tips! I need to drink more water, I seem to do such a great job during the summer but in the winter I just want hot drinks!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

8. Mindy
    January 8, 2016 / 10:26 pm

Great post! I have been trying to up my H20 intake as well. Your first tip – using a tumbler is SPOT ON. On days I use mine, I drink WAY more. I don't know if it's because it's convenient or in a cup cup, haha. Either way, I totally agree! Xoxo, Mindy

9. Amy Lim
    January 8, 2016 / 10:47 pm

I have been working on drinking more water as well! I have found that if I have water in my tumblr around I'll most likely sip on it through out the day vs having water in a regular cup. Weird? Maybe. Does it work? Yes. haha. Hope you're having a good day!xoxoAmy

10. Katie M
    January 9, 2016 / 12:13 am

Straws definitely help me drink more water, my favorite is the Lilly tumbler!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

11. Bella Bucchiotti
    January 9, 2016 / 7:15 am

I totally need to join you on this. I am not drinking enough water with the cold weather. I just don't have any desire to drink cold water!

12. Aruba Khan
    January 9, 2016 / 7:57 am

i came to know it a year ago and i try my best to drink a lot of water…informative post though.xoxoKeep in touchMY NEW POST

13. The Two Blonde Preps
    January 9, 2016 / 1:07 pm

Drinking out of a cute tumblr defiantly helps me drink more water!xo, Jordan and Grace twoblondepreps.blogspot.com

14. Allison Bigoness
    January 9, 2016 / 8:55 pm

I feel like drinking more water is something everyone can work on. I find that I drink a lot of water at work but then when I get home I barely touch it. I'm glad that your resolutions/goals for the New Year are going great! I've been doing a great hobby of embracing and making more time for the creative hobbies I really enjoy, I've noticed it has made a difference in my overall mood so far this year.

15. Just Jess
    January 11, 2016 / 1:08 am

I use the waterlogged app to help me drink more water. I love that you can take a picture of your favorite cups so you can track those specifically. I also love La Croix sparkling water! My favorites are the Cran-Raspberry and the Grapefruit.

16. Robin
    January 11, 2016 / 1:30 am

I am SO BAD at drinking water and I really, really need to step it up. These are really helpful tips. I'm pinning as a reminder!

17. Amanda Cross
    January 11, 2016 / 6:52 am

I have to get back into drinking more water. When I am at school I drink it a lot more because I am too broke to constantly buy soda lol, but at home when I am on break it's a lot easier to drink soda. I definitely agree with the tumbler comment, I seem to drink more water when it's in something cute too.

18. Felice
    January 11, 2016 / 12:22 pm

I always find it so hard to drink a lot of water. So what I do is I don't buy anything else to drink at all and since I work from home it's so easy. I also keep lemons in the fridge and slice a few and add to my bottle or glass of water.

19. Lauren Scorzafava
    January 11, 2016 / 3:04 pm

Finally getting a chance to catch up on your blog! I so agree when I have my water in a pretty bottle I tend to drink more! xxLauren Elizabeth Petite in Pearls

20. Ally Gagliardo
    January 11, 2016 / 9:12 pm

I live by my filtered water bottle at school! Like you said, the water fountains are so gross, you don't even want me to get started on what I saw in my water one time…

21. Savannah Ward
    January 11, 2016 / 10:22 pm

I want to try Plant Nanny!! It looks like a super cute and helpful app.http://thealwaysblog.com