January 6, 2016 / 5:09 pm

I also love trinket trays, otherwise my jewelry is everywhere! These trays are adorable, I love that Kate Spade makes so many cute ones!

2. Kristine
    January 6, 2016 / 6:52 pm

I love the design of the feeling groovy tray! You found some great picks, I always manage to find the boring-looking ones haha!

January 6, 2016 / 7:39 pm

I need that cute little macaroon tray in my life.xoxo, Jenny

4. Gabriela
    January 6, 2016 / 7:53 pm

They work great to hold keys, too! I am really bad at placing my keys inside my bag once I am inside my house, so I would just leave them in the kitchen table. 😉

5. Lauren Douglass
    January 6, 2016 / 9:12 pm

I love trinket trays! These are all so cute!Lauren | The Arizona Prepster

6. Amy Lim
    January 6, 2016 / 9:33 pm

I love little trinket trays! I have quiet a collection as well! I just love them and they're such cute little decor pieces!xoxoAmy

7. Savannah Ward
    January 6, 2016 / 10:18 pm

I've found so many cute trays at Target and decor stores like TJ Maxx or Hobby Lobby! The "style remains" one is my favorite.http://thealwaysblog.com

8. La Belle Sirene
    January 7, 2016 / 12:21 am

I love little trays like this! I love to have little decorated sets around my apartment and these trays are so perfect!

9. Tiffany Khyla
    January 7, 2016 / 2:20 am

I've been wanting to get some trinket trays, because they add so much to a small space. I love these that you shared. They're such vibrant and pretty colors! The elephants are my favorite!

10. Diary of a Debutante
    January 7, 2016 / 1:08 pm

So cute! I love that Lilly Tusk in Sun tray!xo,StephanieDiary of a Debutantewww.thediaryofadebutante.com

11. Kylie Souder
    January 7, 2016 / 5:22 pm

I have a little tray from J. Crew and its one of my favorite things in my apartment!

12. Annessa Smith
    January 7, 2016 / 6:10 pm

Trinket trays are soo key! I usually have jewelry everywhere so I always depend on mine to keep things neater. Great picks!Annessawww.seekingsunshine.com

13. Jordyn Upchurch
    January 8, 2016 / 4:51 am

I have that Lilly tray in First Impressions and it's where I put all of my daily jewelry…they're such great little pieces :)xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

14. Robert F. Crocker
    December 11, 2017 / 12:32 pm

howdy, your websites are really good. I appreciate your work.www.summerhaus.com.sg