1. Ashley Vickney
    January 21, 2016 / 7:15 pm

1. I'm so glad you got your infusion! Nurses are seriously the best people ever! 2. I'm so sorry to hear about your "other" grandmother! I hope that you're able to visit her gravesite and mourn her your own way! I hope that things start to look up, good luck with your calligraphy class! xoxo

2. Michaela Quigley
    January 21, 2016 / 8:45 pm

I enjoyed reading the update! Surprisingly, I've stuck to January's editorial calendar. This is definitely a first for me! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Death can make families do uncalled things sometimes. I can't wait to hear more about your calligraphy class!XOXOmQswww.shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

January 21, 2016 / 11:19 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmother, it must really hurt that her children didn't tell you about it. That is crazy! I really enjoyed reading your life update though, i think it is so cool you're learning calligraphy and dedicating time to your friends (even if it occasionally means missing a meeting or two).

4. Marie Huang
    January 22, 2016 / 12:25 am

I'm sorry to hear about your health problems and your grandmother passing away. I'm glad that there has been some fun things lately that you have been enjoying aside from the bad stuff! XOXOMarie HuangProgression By Design

5. Cristina on Campus
    January 22, 2016 / 12:31 am

I am so sorry for your loss, sweet girl! On a positive note, I am so interested to see how your calligraphy class goes! I follow you on snap and saw that you were trying it out 🙂 Definitely something that I'd like to try in the future! As for me, I've started back up with classes again and while I've already been busy with assignments, I like my professors and schedule. Love getting to hear about your life! 🙂

January 22, 2016 / 1:08 am

Sounds like you have definitely been keeping busy since my visit! 😉 Crazy to hear about the snow- Charlotte is getting hit tomorrow!And I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother!! Sending peace and positive thoughts to your family. <3xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

7. Tiffany Khyla
    January 22, 2016 / 1:55 am

I love all of the adventures you've had lately. Meeting blog friends in real life is so fun, and I love that you were able to meet Annaliese! It sounds like y'all had a blast. I don't have snow in Louisiana (just ice and super cold days, usually), but I work in hospitality, so if I did, I would probably go through something similar to you. I would most definitely have to go into work. I've been in three car accidents, so I definitely sympathize with you. That sounds awful. I'm so sorry about the loss of your grandmother 🙁

8. A Peachy Sonder
    January 22, 2016 / 3:16 am

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother and the issues around your infusion! Thank God for sweet sweet nurses. I'm glad you have some! Calligraphy has always interested me, I'm curious to hear about your class and see some work!!! Glad you and A had fun! ❤️

9. Nicole
    January 22, 2016 / 3:47 am

I love these posts. We get to get a glimpse of your personal life which is really authentic and cool. I'm so glad your infusion happened and you are feeling better. Calligraphy classes are hard, but I'm sure you'll do great! I loved you adventures with A and you deserve to treat yourself with a shopping trip. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. loss of a grandparent is hard, especially when they meant the world to you. 💕 Nicole

10. Ashley
    January 22, 2016 / 4:30 am

I absolutely love these types of posts. I love getting a little peek into your personal life! I am glad the infusion went well! I LOVE that you are taking a calligraphy class and I can't wait to hear all about it. I also can't wait to see your new recent purchases and how you style them! Most importantly, I am so sorry for the loss of your grandmother. Sending lots of prayer and warm wishes your way, sweet girl. xo Ashley

11. Shane Prather
    January 22, 2016 / 7:25 am

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma but happy to hear you are getting out there and trying new things in the new year 🙂

12. Lauren Douglass
    January 22, 2016 / 7:26 am

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, especially that you didn't find out until months later. I'm glad you got your transfusion though and that your nurses were there for you!Lauren | The Arizona Prepster

13. Lauren Scorzafava
    January 25, 2016 / 6:56 pm

So sorry to hear about your grandmother! Also, I'm glad you were able to get your infusion! Love you!xxLauren Elizabeth Petite in Pearls