1. Ashley Vickney
    January 12, 2016 / 5:35 pm

Let me know about the Micellar water! I have a simple yet effective bedtime routine and I'm wondering if it's worth it!Also the blood orange color is gorgeous! xoxo

2. Chickie
    January 12, 2016 / 5:36 pm

I love your blog!<3

3. Jordyn Upchurch
    January 12, 2016 / 11:38 pm

I just got the Micellar water wipes in my Target Beauty Box and I'm so excited to try them-you'll have to try the Micellar water and we can compare notes 😉 Also, I love that Too Faced Melted lipstick-Melted Berry is my favorite shade!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

January 13, 2016 / 1:10 am

I do love Micellar water!The Too Faced Melted lipsticks are amazing by the way.xoxo, Jenny

5. Elizabeth Falcigno
    January 13, 2016 / 1:35 am

Those mascaras look great!!

6. Savannah Ward
    January 13, 2016 / 2:21 am

I want that mascara! I just got brow brightener from my sister and I'm excited to try that out. http://thealwaysblog.com

7. Brooke
    January 13, 2016 / 3:42 am

These are all great picks, especially #2 and #4!XO, Brookehttps://livethepreplife.blogspot.com

January 13, 2016 / 4:35 am

I have no idea how to highlight and contour but I do think it is so fun when they do it for me at Sephora. I agree with you though, your face shape is so cute. Like Miranda Kerr!! Love these beauty picks girl!

9. Kayleigh Adam
    January 13, 2016 / 5:20 am

Love me some melted lipstick. Great picks!www.kayleighskloset.com

10. MITCH
    January 13, 2016 / 2:16 pm

Gotta love that Melted lipstick! I've been eyeing for their newest Chocolate Bon Bon palette too :PxxOh Dear Bumblebees

11. Michaela Quigley
    January 13, 2016 / 2:42 pm

Without the sun kissed skin of summer I too need to wear a little makeup on the winter months

12. Oksana Radionova
    January 13, 2016 / 2:49 pm

"I do not love my round little face" – girl, you are hilarious! I recently tried the Contour Stick from PUR Cosmetics, and it is LIFE-CHANGING and less expensive than the Anastasia Beverly Hills option. Have you heard of the PUR brand?

13. Sara Holt
    January 13, 2016 / 3:26 pm

I definitely want to check into that lip plumper! I have such thin lips, completements of my dad's genes, and definitely need a product that would help with that. The matte finish would be perfect because so many of the products I find are shiny which always equates to a sticky mess in which my long hair gets tangled in! Not fun!

14. Becca
    January 13, 2016 / 10:56 pm

I love the melted lipsticks! I have heard that they can separate over time, though.

15. Jen Dang
    January 14, 2016 / 3:35 am

I definitely want to try out that contour palette! I have the Anastasia eye brown pencil and I'm obsessed!xo JenSkirt The Rules

16. Ally Gagliardo
    January 26, 2016 / 2:00 pm

I love #4 mascara! It really accents the eyeliner!