1. Ashley Vickney
    January 27, 2016 / 6:05 pm

I LOVE THIS! Those moments after a good meeting or walking into work confidently are what I live for now! You become the woman you were meant to be, and it's okay if she does her hair every morning! xoxo

January 27, 2016 / 6:11 pm

This post is so beautiful, I truly believe embracing what makes you feel happy and confident is oh so important. I don't love making big changes with my hair and makeup routine though I do like to experiment a little. For me I feel most confident with wavy blonde hair, eyeliner/mascara and little to no face makeup. I get so weird about having makeup all over my skin, let the freckles shine through! (:

3. Miranda
    January 27, 2016 / 7:10 pm

I loved this post! You go, girl!

4. Lexis Hope
    January 27, 2016 / 8:43 pm

This is very inspiring. Embrace yourself love, you are amazing!xoxo Lex // LexMeetsWorld

January 27, 2016 / 11:07 pm

Finding self-confidence is so important! You are a beautiful woman, inside and out, and I commend you on sharing these thoughts on your blog!This is the first year of college when I have really gotten confident in having makeup free days… it feels wonderful!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

6. Nicole
    January 28, 2016 / 2:15 am

I am literally so impressed and inspired by you. I am dying for this moment, but I'm sure that time will come some day! I adore that you are transparent with your readers and are honest with your own personal struggles. I've always thought you were an amazing woman, but it's even more amazing you feel the same way. I adore your fancy coat by the way. Keep inspiring SS and being the woman you were meant to be. Nicole // Chronicling Home

7. Kayleigh Adam
    January 28, 2016 / 4:33 am

Love this idea of sharing. I always have realizations that I need something new or need to change, but I love that you shared your experience with this.www.kayleighskloset.com

8. Ashley
    January 28, 2016 / 5:31 am

This post though! Heart-warming much?! You are just SO sweet and I love how you are embracing yourself. I am so inspired by you sweet girl!xo Ashley

9. Shane Prather
    January 28, 2016 / 7:10 am

It's crazy how much a fresh look can change your whole confidence! You go girl!

10. Kristine C
    January 28, 2016 / 3:27 pm

I have loved following along with you on this journey on all of your social media platforms. It's been an inspiration for me that has encouraged me to do the same in my own life. In the words of Damien from Mean Girls, "Four for you [Dana] Glen Coco! You go [Dana] Glen Coco! 🙂

11. Ruya
    January 28, 2016 / 3:41 pm

This post is so inspiring! Feeling comfortable being yourself whether it's involving your looks or personality is so important in life. Thanks for sharing this with us. -Ruyasweetshortandstylish.com

12. Lindsey Aleson
    January 28, 2016 / 4:47 pm

I love this post. At almost 28 I am still trying to find my style and become me. I am getting closer and closer though. Hoping this will be the year I do more things that make me happy as well.

13. Kayla Rivoli
    January 28, 2016 / 10:24 pm

This post was so beautiful! I'm so happy you finally feel like you're being yourself and paving your own way. I can't wait to follow along on your journey! Kayla | kaylablogs.com

14. La Belle Sirene
    January 28, 2016 / 10:56 pm

Good for you!! You need to follow your own path and do what makes you happy, I'm so glad you found yourself.

15. Jordyn Upchurch
    January 28, 2016 / 11:41 pm

You are seriously one of my favorite ladies because of posts like this! You make me want to embrace myself and create the lady I'm supposed to (and that I want to!) become :)Thanks for being YOU, sweet girl!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

16. A Peachy Sonder
    January 29, 2016 / 2:37 am

This is so lovely, and I'm glad you're coming into your own. You're fabulous! I hope you keep up the momentum

17. Lauren Douglass
    January 29, 2016 / 4:14 am

I love these kinds of posts, it's so great seeing you embrace yourself and work with yourself to be the woman you're meant to be! You always inspire me!Lauren | The Arizona Prepster

18. Rittz Reyes
    January 31, 2016 / 5:07 pm

This is such an inspiring post! It makes me realize and think more of my own journey of the woman I want to be 🙂 Thank you for sharing!!

19. Alexandra Bee Blog
    February 1, 2016 / 12:41 am

Love this post and your dedication to embracing you!!!