1. A Peachy Sonder
    December 30, 2015 / 9:42 pm

These are fabulous ideas! I'm headed over to a friend's house to celebrate and watch the ball drop! The last time I went out on NYE, I came home with sticky hair and clothes thanks to silly drunk people spraying champagne everywhere. I'm not about that life! Enjoy your evening!!xo. A Peachy Sonder

2. Amy Lim
    December 30, 2015 / 10:07 pm

You gave some great ideas! I've never really done anything too special for NYE, but hopefully this year I can get together with some friends or something! Have a great day!xoxoAmy | pastelnpink.blogspot.com

December 30, 2015 / 10:10 pm

These are all great NYE ideas!Michael got Star Wars monopoly for Christmas as well and it was so much fun.I am planning on going to a restaurant/bar that's offering a NYE package with 6 drink tickets, food, and a champagne toast so I am pretty stoked about that. We were going to go downtown but that would've been expensive and insane.I hope you have a lovely NYE!xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

4. May
    December 30, 2015 / 10:50 pm

A girls night of wine tasting would be a total blast, and so much more affordable than going out! I'm spending the weekend with my BF in Raleigh and getting to see the Caps play an away game – my first NHL experience!

5. Ashley @ Lilly & Lemons
    December 31, 2015 / 12:16 am

My NYE will be totally lowkey! Planning on spending it with my boyfriend while reading a good book 🙂

December 31, 2015 / 12:37 am

With the exception of the past two years my New Year's Eve celebrations have always been super low key. I have so many memories of game nights with my family and I was never disappointed. I do love any excuse to dress up which is really the only reason I like to go out for New Year's Eve. I hope you have a fun and relaxing night in this year!

7. Lauren Douglass
    December 31, 2015 / 12:58 am

These are all great ideas! I've always spent NYE at home, watching the ball drop! But these all seem like great ideas!Lauren | The Arizona Prepster

December 31, 2015 / 2:42 am

This is such a fun idea! My plans are going to a party with some friends! Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

9. Tiffany Khyla
    December 31, 2015 / 5:59 am

This is perfect because my NYE is definitely going to be low-key. I actually love chill NYE nights. I can't remember the last time I did something extravagant to celebrate. This year, I'm having a movie night with one of my friends. We plan on wearing PJs and drinking wine, and I can't wait.

10. Jordyn Upchurch
    December 31, 2015 / 6:06 am

These are such great ideas-I do love to have a game night!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

11. Lindsey Aleson
    December 31, 2015 / 6:32 am

Game night is my favorite. That is what I used to do with my family and I did it last year with my boyfriend.

December 31, 2015 / 7:15 am

This is my first year ever of going out for NYE and I'm soooo excited. 😉 (Mine in the past years of college have all been so low-key as in gone to bed way before midnight…. problems of normally being home during New Years! Haha) These are such great ideas though- I love the at home wine tasting one!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

December 31, 2015 / 3:14 pm

I love the at home wine tasting idea! Maybe I'll try it next year.

14. Shane Prather
    December 31, 2015 / 6:24 pm

I'm in Hawaii for NYE so no way it ill be low key but I love these ideas 🙂

15. Diary of a Debutante
    December 31, 2015 / 8:27 pm

Great low key ideas! Happy 2016!xo,StephanieDiary of a Debutantewww.thediaryofadebutante.com

16. angelintheoutfield
    January 1, 2016 / 4:20 am

Great ideas! I'm keeping things low key this year too with the Cotton Bowl, a glass of wine, and some serious good leftover Christmas chocolate. haha Happy New Year, can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for you! xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

17. Lauren Patao
    January 1, 2016 / 5:50 pm

Mine was definitely low-key! I hope you had a great NYE!xoLauren

18. Amanda Cross
    January 1, 2016 / 8:38 pm

I always celebrate NYE in a low-key way. This post was filled with tons of great ideas for a fun low-key NYE!

19. María José Grimaldo
    January 3, 2016 / 2:49 am

I will definitely keep this in mind for next year! Great post :)www.fashionovermatter.com

20. Kristine
    January 3, 2016 / 3:49 pm

My boyfriend and I are also big football fans so even though we did decide to ring in the new year at a bigger event, football was never far behind (like playing on the tv before we left or ESPN score center on a phone). Wishing you a beautiful 2016!

21. hashtagfablife.com
    January 3, 2016 / 6:30 pm

Great new years ideas! Hope you had a fabulous night!HashtagFabLife

22. Morgan Flinchum
    January 5, 2016 / 2:23 pm

I am most definitely taken your advice next New Year's! I am so over fighting crowds to go out!-MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

23. Lulu Arro
    June 15, 2018 / 10:46 am

get the new design for women chippewa iq boots reviews