1. Amy Lim
    December 15, 2015 / 10:02 pm

I really needed this, especially since I am right in the middle of finals!Thanks for sharing!xoxoAmy | Pastelnpink.blogspot.com

December 15, 2015 / 10:39 pm

A hot bath is my favorite way to de-stress. I am such q nightly bath girl, reading in the bath is my favorite! Readly seems like an awesome service, I love magazines and it sounds like a perfect way to get my fix and save some money!

December 15, 2015 / 10:46 pm

Candles, baths, and reading are my sanity this time of year. I am hoping to pick up some LUSH bath bombs soon so I can really relax.xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

4. Sarah Murphy
    December 15, 2015 / 10:55 pm

Christmas movie + hot cocoa + wrapping christmas presents is my kind of December night! I've been taking advantage of hot cocoa this season — should probably take a step back, but it's just too good haha!x Sarahhttp://www.bohochiccafe.com

5. Lauren Douglass
    December 15, 2015 / 11:22 pm

I definitely needed this! I love lighting a good candle!Lauren | The Arizona Prepster

6. Melrose Elise
    December 16, 2015 / 1:39 am

I love this and thank you for the reminded! I actually did most of these today 😊

7. Jadoregrace
    December 16, 2015 / 2:02 am

Candles and tea are my favorite ways to destress. And yes to watching Christmas movies, it makes me so happy!Jadoregrace

8. Nicole
    December 16, 2015 / 2:19 am

You're spot on! I love a good candle and long soak in a bath when I'm stressed out. I try to do too much around the holidays, but it's hard to say no! Nicole // Chronicling Home

9. Kayleigh Adam
    December 16, 2015 / 3:22 am

Love this especially with finals time!www.kayleighskloset.com

10. Felice
    December 16, 2015 / 11:50 am

I love the cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies. Honestly they put me in such a better mood ☺️

11. Kyleigh Wegener
    December 16, 2015 / 3:07 pm

I love your tips. My favorite candle is the peppermint bark one from Yankee Candle. It soothes me and seems to give me a little extra energy from the crisp scent filling my home.

12. Lauren Ashley
    December 16, 2015 / 4:23 pm

I definitely think watching a Christmas movie (like Elf!!) helps! And I love candles; they are so soothing! xoLauren

13. Morgan Flinchum
    December 16, 2015 / 9:21 pm

Oh I love watching Christmas movies while wrapping!-MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

14. Kate Steadman
    December 17, 2015 / 3:01 am

Candles are my FAVORITE!!! It really is the best calming thing.xoSara Kate Styling

15. PLDetails
    December 18, 2015 / 9:55 pm

What a great list! I love that you included taking a hot bubble bath, that's definitely one of my favourite ways to relax!Jennifer Ashleywww.prettylittledetails.ca

16. Tiffany Khyla
    December 22, 2015 / 3:20 pm

These are all great ideas to relax! I watch a lot of cheesy Christmas movies during this time of year. They make me so happy! I also drink lots and lots of hot cocoa.