December 1, 2015 / 5:26 pm

Love all of these :)I am basically done with my Christmas shopping — minus my mother's gift but it's still so fun to look at all of these. xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

2. Kayleigh Adam
    December 1, 2015 / 5:27 pm

Love that wine glass! Such great picks!www.kayleighskloset.com

3. Lindsay Emow
    December 1, 2015 / 5:41 pm

I love that pillow! Might buy it for my own stocking stuffer :)XoLindsaySugar & Something

December 1, 2015 / 7:08 pm

I love stockings too! My parents always filled them with basics and fun little goodies. This year I really want to make my boyfriend a stocking!

5. Jadoregrace
    December 1, 2015 / 7:19 pm

I have not started my Christmas shopping yet!! But, I've been eyeing that gold stapler for the longest time, I think it's absolutely adorable and I'm obsessed with desk supplies hahaJadoregrace

6. Kate Steadman
    December 1, 2015 / 10:49 pm

Yess!! Anything gold foil or flamingo I am all for!xo,Sara Kate Styling

7. angelintheoutfield
    December 2, 2015 / 12:04 am

Such a great gift guide! I loved opening my stocking when I was younger, still do! Love getting chapstick & candy too but I'm definitely adding some of these to my wishlist. xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

8. A Peachy Sonder
    December 2, 2015 / 12:34 am

I also love my stocking! It's one of my favorite parts. A few years ago, my mom swapped out all of my candy for k-cups (since I'm a huge coffee lover) and that's one of my most memorable/favorite stocking. These are all fabulous picks, I'd love to find any of them in my stocking!

9. Lindsey Martin
    December 2, 2015 / 1:19 am

I'm obsessed with the Lilly pajama pants! I can't wait to get my hands on them!With southern grace,Lindseywww.withsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

December 2, 2015 / 1:57 am

Macaroons + Starbucks! I'm hooked.

11. Ashley
    December 2, 2015 / 3:37 am

So many great ideas! Love the tassel keychain and Starbucks macaroon mug! I saw it at Starbucks the other day and ALMOST bought it. It's just so cute!xo Ashley

12. Lauren Ashley
    December 2, 2015 / 3:55 am

I would accept any of those gifts! I love that tassel chain!!! Lauren

13. Jordyn Upchurch
    December 2, 2015 / 4:42 am

I always loved getting makeup, lip balm, and nail polish in my stocking, but I wouldn't be sad if that little tassel keychain made it's way into mine this year :)xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

14. Nicole
    December 2, 2015 / 4:23 pm

That macaron mug!!' Eeeekkk!!! Forwarding this to the hubby! Nicole // Chronicling Home

15. Ally Gagliardo
    December 2, 2015 / 5:13 pm

Loving those wine glasses! I have Lilly one's right now and I need to add to my collection! I'll add those to my list!

16. Tiffany Khyla
    December 3, 2015 / 3:59 am

I love stocking stuffers. These are all such cute ideas. I love the "Stay Fancy" wine glass and the "the face of…" makeup bag!

17. Miranda
    December 3, 2015 / 7:35 pm

Omg that macaron mug is adorable. I love finding cute stocking stuffers for my family!

18. Kate
    December 14, 2015 / 2:12 am

Getting a stocking was my favorite part of Christmas too! I now love filling stockings for my friends and neices and nephews, it's so fun to do. This is a great guide! Thanks for the suggestions!