1. Amy Lim
    December 24, 2015 / 11:11 pm

Love this post! It's good to reflect every once and a while and be thankful for what you have. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas eve and Christmas!xoxoAmy | Pastelnpink.blogspot.com

2. Lauren Douglass
    December 24, 2015 / 11:31 pm

I love your reflection! I can't believe you accidentally found out about your boyfriend's proposal! I bet that story is great! Merry Christmas!Lauren | The Arizona Prepster

3. Alexandra Hollander
    December 25, 2015 / 2:07 am

I love your reflection! I can't wait to hear how the proposal actually happens. Merry Christmas, love!

4. Katie M
    December 25, 2015 / 5:12 pm

I love hearing about your year! Maybe the proposal will happen in 2016! Merry Christmas!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

5. Jordyn Upchurch
    December 26, 2015 / 1:46 am

I absolutely love this! How exciting about possibly getting engaged, it's so, so exciting!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

6. Whitney Ramirez
    December 26, 2015 / 2:31 am

What a blessed year! I think it's so important to reflect and I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for you!

7. angelintheoutfield
    December 26, 2015 / 4:10 pm

Sounds like you've had a really exciting year. I can't wait to hear what wonderful and exciting things 2016 brings your way! xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

8. hashtagfablife.com
    December 26, 2015 / 10:25 pm

What an awesome year! Cheers to 2016!HashtagFabLife

9. Ashley
    December 27, 2015 / 1:18 am

This is such a great wrap up of the year! So many fantastic things to look back on!! It was my husband and I's first Christmas, and we spent some time together just reflecting on how far we have come. We dated for 8 years before getting engaged, so I definitely know how that waiting game can go!!! So excited to see what 2016 holds for you, sweet girl!!xo Ashley

December 28, 2015 / 3:03 am

Love this post! I'm sharing my end-of-the-year wrap up post next week, and I always love reading what happened each year in my blogging friends' lives. 🙂 Here is to an amazing 2016!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

11. Lauren Patao
    December 28, 2015 / 4:43 am

Wow. This sounds like an amazing amazing AAMAAZING year for you! That's amazing that you've met the one person you want to spend the rest of your life with. I'm hoping 2016 brings that to me. In God's hands! So happy for you <3 xoLauren

12. Kate Steadman
    December 28, 2015 / 4:17 pm

Wow!! So many new beginnings are headed your way. So excited for you!xo,Sara Kate Styling

December 29, 2015 / 4:04 am

This was such a sweet and thoughtful recap. I had no idea you found your engagement ring…such a crazy story! I love your blog (seriously it's one of my favorites) I can't wait to see all the ways it grows over the next year. Yay 2016!!!