1. A Peachy Sonder
    November 15, 2015 / 4:39 am

You are too sweet for featuring my post! Thank you! I hope you have a relaxing weekend, and I can't wait to check out more of these links. xo.

2. Lindsey Aleson
    November 16, 2015 / 2:51 am

Great round up. I haven't been to Charming Charlies in forever!

3. Cristina on Campus
    November 16, 2015 / 5:01 pm

I love the post on how to salvage leftovers! I've really been trying to get better at using my leftovers to the best of my ability. (College student probs!)

November 16, 2015 / 5:07 pm

I loved all of these links. I definitely need to hit up Charming Charlie's soon. xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

November 16, 2015 / 7:22 pm

I love your compilations of your favorite recent posts. Thank you so so much for sharing my post, it made me smile! (:

6. Kate Steadman
    November 16, 2015 / 10:58 pm

Aw thank you so much for sharing my post!! That was so sweet of you! Great other links too.xo,Sara Kate Styling

November 17, 2015 / 12:44 am

Thanks for sharing about all the deals are Charming Charlie! Love that store! I went a few weeks ago and already stocked up on Christmas gifts for some girlfriends.xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

8. Nicole
    November 17, 2015 / 1:52 am

I loved the deck of cards workout idea!!! Nicole // Chronicling Home

9. Kristine
    November 17, 2015 / 2:09 am

Thank you for the feature, my dear! Hope you have a wonderful week :)Kristine | My Little Box of Tricks

10. Lindsey Martin
    November 17, 2015 / 3:17 am

Great round up!with southern grace,lindseywww.withsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

11. Caro @ The Caro Diaries
    November 17, 2015 / 3:28 am

These are all such great links! I especially loved (and needed!) Helene's tutorial for the blog! She's fantastic!

12. Lauren Ashley
    November 17, 2015 / 4:35 am

Love these links! I always love these kind of posts because I love looking for inspo xoLauren Ashleywww.thefashionistasdiary.com

13. Kayleigh Adam
    November 17, 2015 / 4:36 am

So happy you got some inspo from my pink+grey post! Love how you wrap up ones you enjoy!XOXOwww.kayleighskloset.com

14. Ashley
    November 17, 2015 / 4:43 am

What a great round-up!! I always love browsing through your links!! Thank you so much for the feature!!! xo Ashley

15. ELG
    November 17, 2015 / 12:54 pm

I love learning what people are reading. I should bring back the series. Great choices!

16. Cat
    November 17, 2015 / 4:18 pm

Thanks for the feature girl! I hope you had a wonderful weekend.Cathttp://classmeetscouture.com

17. Shane Prather
    November 17, 2015 / 8:19 pm

I always love these roundup posts, there is so much good stuff out there on the internet!

18. Nicole Simonetti
    November 17, 2015 / 8:50 pm

Love seeing what you're reading and more importantly, your Charming Charlie finds. Saying it looks very Scream Queens makes me want to go in! x Nicole | http://www.changeanddress.com

19. Pick Your Beau
    November 17, 2015 / 10:13 pm

I love your weekend reading post! I'm also obsessed with Helene In Between's blog as far as blogging resources go – I'm switching over my title/name now! Thanks for sharing SS!Pick Your Beau

20. Melissa
    November 19, 2015 / 12:46 am

Super cute roundup idea! I really love the link about the deck of cards workout. Also, thanks for the heads up on the Charming Charlie coupon.xo,Melissa | These words are my own.

21. Ashley Brooke Nicholas
    November 19, 2015 / 2:15 am

I loved catching up on all of these posts. Definitely need some new blogs to read! And now I'm off to check the Charming Charlie website 🙂