November 2, 2015 / 5:31 pm

Oh my gosh, I am not a person who enjoys cooking either. I have literally made Michael dinner once in the time that we've been together. (by dinner I mean something that didn't come completely from a box or a bag) hahaI want to start utilizing our crockpot more often since we can have that running while we're at work. xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

2. Shane Prather
    November 2, 2015 / 6:46 pm

I am a terrible cook as well- could save so much money as expensive as it is in the city… gotta just find a man that can cook 😉

3. Sola Onitiri
    November 2, 2015 / 8:04 pm

Great set of goals! I'm working on cooking more and spending less money as well. x Solawww.lifestonedadventures.com

4. Irene Thayer
    November 2, 2015 / 8:32 pm

Great post dear! Have a wonderful day:)irenethayer.com

November 2, 2015 / 9:04 pm

What absolutely wonderful November goals! I can't wait to see how they turn out for you. I could definitely do better on watching my language too. I used to be SO anti-swearing when I was in high school, but this past year I've gotten very bad!! I'm so good about being careful in language choices online- but often in my actual speech things just slip out. I also can't wait to cook more often once I get my own place next year!! Do blog about any easy and yummy recipes you come across :-)xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

6. A Peachy Sonder
    November 2, 2015 / 9:28 pm

Allergic reactions are the worst! I totally feel ya on that. These are absolutely wonderful goals, and I share most of them with you! I am doing a new devotional this month, so I'm hoping to set aside time every day to bible study!Best of luck girly 🙂

7. CHEEZ
    November 2, 2015 / 9:51 pm

Another great post, I seem to be just breezing through blogs lately being unemployed, maybe I should post more or Does anyone have a blog they would like to recommend? Self-promoted is always good too!makeituporfunny.blogspot.com

8. Cristina on Campus
    November 2, 2015 / 9:51 pm

Totally agree with cooking more often! It's not that I go out all the time, it's more so that I rely on my microwave more than I should. Definitely need to search Pinterest for some simple, tasty recipes!

9. Ashley
    November 3, 2015 / 1:08 am

Another great post!! I am with you on the cooking front! I am just now starting to enjoy it more! You should invest in a crockpot if you don't already have one! I have made so many easy and delicious meals…my current favorite? A chicken,stuffing, and green bean concoction that tastes just like Thanksgiving dinner!xo Ashley

10. Nicole
    November 3, 2015 / 2:20 am

You are always so stunning, so I can't picture you not perfectly pulled together! I am working on saving as much as possible and cooking healthier meals at home! SO hard, but worth it I think. Nicole // Chronicling Home

11. Lauren Ashley
    November 3, 2015 / 2:48 am

Some great goals! I still haven't set mine but I know that one of them is to workout consistently! xo,Laurenwww.thefashionistasdiary.com

12. Kayleigh Adam
    November 3, 2015 / 2:51 am

Love how you write out your goals!www.kayleighskloset.com

November 3, 2015 / 3:19 am

I think your November goals are great (and totally attainable for the most part). I definitely have days I look pulled together and days I look like a total mess (today was one of them), you are naturally gorgeous so I am sure you look camera ready no matter what! I also have trouble cooking often so my boyfriend does more cooking than I do. I do want to contribute more.

14. Savannah Ward
    November 3, 2015 / 4:04 am

Putting more effort into my appearance is something I want to focus on too. Since I would rather sleep in instead of waking up a little earlier to look "camera ready", I usually end up in leggings, a sweatshirt, and a baseball hat for class, but I want that to change!! I'm going to try to make time for my appearance in the morning as well. http://thealwaysblog.com

15. Jordyn Upchurch
    November 3, 2015 / 4:39 am

I hope you share with us the recipes you create, I'm always looking for yummy, easy recipes for my husband and I to eat. We work late nights & get up early in the morning so I understand wanting to have a home cooked meal but seriously just not having the time to do it!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

16. Kate Steadman
    November 3, 2015 / 4:53 am

Wow. I literally said, "yep" to almost every one of these. Such good reminders!xo,Sara Kate Styling

17. Morgan Flinchum
    November 3, 2015 / 2:21 pm

I'm working on the effort in appearance too! My problem is sleeping in too late so here's to working on that!!-MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

18. Olivia
    November 4, 2015 / 1:53 am

Great list of goals! I need to work on saving money too.. especially since the holidays are coming up!-Miss Olivia Says

November 4, 2015 / 10:24 am

Great goals. Im with you on the working on your apperance. Normally im just in my pjs. So for sure a goal for me also this month :)www.flipatip.blogspot.com

20. ELG
    November 4, 2015 / 2:32 pm

I'm trying to cook more too. It's so good to write down your goals. I think it makes me more accountable.

21. Kayla Rivoli
    November 5, 2015 / 4:54 am

One of my goals is to start working on QYJTB, too! I've been so busy with midterms and whatnot that I haven't been able to even look at it yet. Kayla | kaylablogs.com

22. Ally Gagliardo
    November 5, 2015 / 3:15 pm

Girl, I am terrible when it comes to my mouth! And you wouldn't be able to tell that when looking at me! Also, I've been cooking more too! Honestly, it's a lot of rice and pasta but I'm trying to branch out!

23. Cat
    November 5, 2015 / 4:15 pm

I am terrible with always looking "on," especially if it's a busy week at school! I find that it's easiest to plan possible outfit choices on Sunday night, and wear whatever options feel good for that day.Cathttp://classmeetscouture.com