November 9, 2015 / 5:38 pm

Insta is my hardest one to combat as well.I feel like my numbers are constantly dropping which can become stressful. We have some very similar tasks, but then very different ones as well.I work in a small office as well so I know how it can be to wear a bunch of different hats. It definitely has its pros and cons though.Love these types of posts. xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

2. Kayleigh Adam
    November 9, 2015 / 6:03 pm

Love how you described a day in the life! Great post!www.kayleighskloset.com

3. Claudia Jane
    November 9, 2015 / 6:06 pm

I found this post so fun to read! I really want to try out those ecourses for blogging and Instagram, do you think it's worth it? xo,Claudia http://www.chroniclesofclaudia.com

November 9, 2015 / 6:13 pm

This is so fun to read about a day in your life! I have thought about writing a day in my life post for college, but my schedule changes so much every day with my different class schedules and commitments that all of my days are so different- haha!! I am kind of excited for the post-grad life in that hopefully I'll have a more normal schedule!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

5. Shane Prather
    November 9, 2015 / 8:21 pm

Wow sounds like a hectic schedule! SO neat that you are repping the women 🙂 Sounds like a fun job!

6. Southwestern Prepster
    November 9, 2015 / 10:54 pm

Oh my goodness, I remember reading the first post you did about your schedule and this one is even crazier! Those e-courses sounds pretty interesting, will definitely have to look into them!xx, MikkaelaThe Southwestern Prepster

7. Nicole
    November 10, 2015 / 2:08 am

You are so cute and I love that you're a pro at coffee! I wish we had more meetings, but they are rather dull! I think your job sounds pretty fun! Nicole // Chronicling Home

8. Lindsey Martin
    November 10, 2015 / 2:15 am

Your day sounds so jam packed! I'm super lucky and only have to take a few phone calls, unlike people above me in management who always seem to be on the phone!with southern grace,lindseywww.withsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

9. Kate Steadman
    November 10, 2015 / 2:36 am

I'm obsessed with Trello! It is such an easy way to sort things and it gets rid of the "so what are you doing" question. I completely agree with the fb image thing, such a pain, but it's always fast anyways. Sounds like a great job!xo,Sara Kate Styling

10. Jordyn Upchurch
    November 10, 2015 / 3:18 am

Wow, it sounds like you have such a busy schedule. You seriously are super woman for being able to put in a full day's work, plus having evenings that really aren't "yours", and still putting out awesome content!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

11. Lauren Ashley
    November 10, 2015 / 3:37 am

What a busy day! You're amazing for being able to do that and blog. And you seem so organized. I have never heard of Trello boards before! xoLaurenwww.thefashionistasdiary.com

12. Ashley
    November 10, 2015 / 4:03 am

This may sound weird, but I absolutely love reading/hearing about other peoples days! I think it's so interesting to compare daily schedules with others! My schedule looks so different from yours! It sounds like you have a pretty busy day, but keep yourself so organized! xo Ashley

November 10, 2015 / 4:25 am

So fun to get a glimpse into your life girl, it seems like you have a lot of responsibilities in your role which is great but exhausting I'm sure. I have the same instaissues…I lose followers just as often as I gain them. It can feel totally deflating at times!

14. Cristina on Campus
    November 10, 2015 / 2:09 pm

Really loved reading this as I am just a couple years away from (hopefully) being in a similar place! I've always wondered if a day at the office was as crazy as The Devil Wears Prada made it seem. (haha). You certainly are a busy, working gal but your schedule shows you handle it with poise and precision! Thanks for sharing!

15. Cat
    November 10, 2015 / 3:30 pm

I loved the humor you put into your daily routine. You make the "real world" sound like fun! I was wondering how helpful you feel like those two e-courses are. I've seen those two pop up on a lot of other blogs, and I'm wondering if they're worth the investment.Cathttp://classmeetscouture.com

16. Tiffany Khyla
    November 10, 2015 / 3:48 pm

I actually work as a sales coordinator for a hotel, and initially I thought our jobs would be kind of similar, but they differ a lot. I do a lot of social media and such, but, like you, we have a lot of meetings here. Thanks for giving us a little peek into your everyday. It sounds like you have a very rewarding job.

17. Kyleigh Wegener
    November 10, 2015 / 6:09 pm

Wow. It sounds like you have a packed full day. I'm a content writer and the social media manager and some days I feel my days are like yours, and others I feel like, "How the hell am I supposed to stay here for eight hours?"

November 11, 2015 / 4:21 pm

I love this! I should do a day in the life post! The Skimm is also part of my daily routine.

19. Gold&Hearts Blog
    November 11, 2015 / 7:44 pm

I love these kind of posts. Being in college, it's nice to see what working professionals do on a day to day basis. Shagunagold&hearts

20. Katie M
    November 11, 2015 / 9:31 pm

Love this peek into your day!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

21. Brittany Lockwood
    November 12, 2015 / 12:30 pm

LOVE THIS!! Since I have a list of clients, I can't really take the time to search each of them every day to make sure I'm covering content about them so I sign up for Google Alerts! It's super easy, all you do is type in a keyword (I use my client's names) and then whenever something is posted it will email you about it. This could save you a lot of time, especially if you're in one of those periods where nothing is coming through! Also I'm going to set up Trello right now for my office duties! You are seriously a superwoman! Idk how you manage all this! Teach me your ways!xx. Brittany | Southern Soul

22. Jane Arthurs
    March 17, 2016 / 8:05 am

Fair play to ya. Sounds like a cool job with a lot of responsibility.I just started my own business. Skincare and a treatment that I learnt in London called High Definition brows. People are crazy for it over there but not much people in america has heard of it. I have never used most of these social sites that are good for getting your business noticed but realize it has to be done. Can you recommend any good online classes of even workshops that does not cost a arm AND a leg.

23. Jane Arthurs