1. Gabriela
    October 20, 2015 / 6:54 pm

Awesome post! I dont usually do Halloween, but I am excited about it this year because we bought a house and I am excited to give out candy. Haha! I am still thinking about what I can use from my closet to make a costume. This post totally gave me some ideas. The last time I dressed up was in college as Wilma Flinstone – when the song Bedrock was all over the radio – so, yeah. Everyone kept signing it to me. Haha!

October 20, 2015 / 7:24 pm

Jackie O and Holly are my favorites! I don't know if I am going to participate in Halloween this year, but if I do, I will have to utilize these ideas because I definitely have an LBD or two lying around. xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

3. Sara Holt
    October 20, 2015 / 7:33 pm

Oh my word, I am loving this post! Each of these are super simple to put together and make easy switches if you're running from party to party and don't like pictures taken in the same costume. I hope I'm not the only one at least haha

4. Confessions of a Northern Belle
    October 20, 2015 / 7:57 pm

Such a cute idea!! Love this post!

October 20, 2015 / 8:30 pm

This is such a fun post idea. I am definitely one of those people that goes all out and puts together these ridiculous costumes but I can appreciate a more subtle look. I love all of your creative ideas with a LBD. The masquerade costume is SO Gossip Girl and the Jackie costume is totally classic!

6. A Peachy Sonder
    October 20, 2015 / 9:09 pm

YAY I love all of these! It's great to create costumes from what you already have. One year in college, I went out as a different thing every single night of the week and managed to wear leggings + a different decorated top to pull it off. It was so easy yet one of my most creative years! Can't wait to see what you end up as 🙂

7. Kayleigh Adam
    October 21, 2015 / 12:23 am

So many creative options! Love the Audrey Hepburn one!www.kayleighskloset.com

8. Lauren Ashley
    October 21, 2015 / 2:00 am

This is so creative! I love what you can do with a lbd and come creativity. I don't really go out for Halloween! Laurenwww.thefashionistasdiary.com

9. Lindsey Aleson
    October 21, 2015 / 2:27 am

The mouse one totally reminds me of Mean Girls. Great post!

10. Jordyn Upchurch
    October 21, 2015 / 3:33 am

I'm loving the Jackie O costume…as a history ed major I have a thing for historical costumes & Jackie was so fab!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

11. The Lilac Press
    October 21, 2015 / 3:54 am

These are so many great costume ideas! Great investment on that one dress. P.S. Thanks for hosting the link up today!xxLeigha

12. Tiffany Khyla
    October 21, 2015 / 4:54 am

I love how simple yet creative these ideas are. I plan on dressing up in four different costumes for work because Halloween is my favorite. I may have to steal a few of these ideas!

13. Pick Your Beau
    October 21, 2015 / 8:55 pm

It's amazing how much you can do with a simple black dress, especially around Halloween! I think the mouse one might just be my favorite… duh! :)Pick Your Beau

14. Nicole
    October 22, 2015 / 1:45 am

OMG! What a perfectly creative post! I'm supposed to dress up for Halloween at work, but I'm totally stumped. I want to dress as a mouse! What a darling idea! THANK YOU!Nicole // Chronicling Home

15. Ellen Ross | Ask Away
    October 22, 2015 / 11:15 am

OMG i woulda never even thought of some of these! Thanks for sharing. Love your blog XO Ellen from Ask Awaywww.askawayblog.com

16. Marette Flora
    October 22, 2015 / 9:56 pm

These are great ideas!

17. Tiffani
    October 23, 2015 / 3:11 pm

These are all so awesome! And far too easy- no one has an excuse to not dress up with all of these super easy DIY black dress ideas!

18. Rebecca
    October 29, 2015 / 12:57 am

Absolutely love how all of these are based on just one little black dress that I think everyone has on hand!Rebecca xwww.sunnyrebecca.com

19. Rachel
    October 29, 2015 / 10:06 pm

So, so clever! Thanks for linking up!Xo, Rachwww.seashellsandsparkles.com

20. Piper Ellice
    October 31, 2016 / 6:42 pm

This is a great, great post! I'm kinda doing the Audrey thing today, simply out of necessity when working in an office in a 90 degree fall! xoxo,Piper Ellice @ piperellice.com Starting Out Southern Bloghttps://goo.gl/GI8u05