What are the sun protection products that you can’t live without in the fall?

Also – I’ve been battling major writers block lately.  If there’s anything you’d like to see on here, please give me a shout!

I received OZ Naturals Tinted Moisturizer with 30 SPF Sunscreen in exchange for an honest review.  All opinions are my own.  Thanks for supporting brands that support Seersucker Sass.

1. Kristin Thompson
    October 14, 2015 / 7:02 pm

I am crazy about sun protection so I love this post! I want a felt floppy hat so badly and the one you picked is too cute!KristinThe Blush Blonde

• Seersucker Sass
      October 14, 2015 / 7:05 pm

Girl, Charming Charlies has SO many goodies right now! I rarely go in there, but I went this weekend, and I could have bought half of the store. So many ponchos and floppy hats 🙂

October 14, 2015 / 8:24 pm

What great picks!I tend to forget to use sunscreen in the fall too so I am happy my tinted moisturizer has SPF in it.xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

3. Brooke
    October 14, 2015 / 9:35 pm

A burgundy floppy hat is on my to get list for fall- and polarized sunglasses… the only way to live! xoxoBrooke|LookBrooke

4. Nicole
    October 15, 2015 / 12:05 am

You're so right! I forgot that the sun still can damage my skin in the fall! I love that hat and darling YSL lipstick!!!!Nicole // Chronicling Home

October 15, 2015 / 12:10 am

This is such an important post! I spent a good deal of time outside this weekend, and I made sure to remember to sunscreen! Even if it's not summer temperatures, burns can still happen!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

6. Savannah Ward
    October 15, 2015 / 1:14 am

SPF pants?! What?! This was such an eye opening post, I honestly don't really think about sun protection at all once I start going back to school just because its not summer anymore.http://thealwaysblog.com

• Seersucker Sass
      October 15, 2015 / 11:56 pm

Eddie Bauer has lots of SPF clothing goodies if you're in the market for some! It's wild that they exist!

7. A Peachy Sonder
    October 15, 2015 / 1:47 am

Such a great point- due to the cooler days in fall and winter, I forget to put on body sunscreen! It so important to protect yourself year round. Thanks for being our skin advocate! 🙂

8. Kayleigh Adam
    October 15, 2015 / 3:20 am

Great point!www.kayleighskloset.com

9. Ashley
    October 15, 2015 / 3:49 am

Sun protection is so important! And now that I think about it, I spend a lot of time during the fall outside too! Great tips, girl!xo Ashley

October 15, 2015 / 11:27 am

I was really interested in reading this post from the title, and I'm happy to say my daily moisturising cream has spf within it :)Pop over to my blog!Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

11. Tiffany Khyla
    October 15, 2015 / 2:56 pm

It's still in the 90's in Louisiana! I'm ready for real fall weather, but I'm definitely still trying to take care of my skin. I love hats, and that one is adorable.

12. Lauren Ashley
    October 15, 2015 / 5:06 pm

Sun protection is SO important all of the time! In miami it's still so hot! LaurenThe Fashionista's Diary

October 15, 2015 / 5:40 pm

I am guilty of forgetting sunscreen all the time in the fall. I'm great about sun protection in the winter, I need to work on it the rest of the year.

14. Kayla Rivoli
    October 15, 2015 / 6:37 pm

This post is so important because most people forget about protecting themselves once summer is over. I'm totally in love with those floppy hats but don't know if they'd look right on me. Maybe one day I'll step out of my comfort zone and get one!Kayla | kaylablogs.com

15. Diary of a Debutante
    October 15, 2015 / 10:05 pm

SUCH an important post. Fall is like overcast weather– just cause you don't see the sun doesn't mean it's not burning you!xo,StephanieDiary of a Debutantewww.thediaryofadebutante.com

October 19, 2015 / 12:40 am

Seriously! Just because it's not super sunny, doesn't mean you won't get burnt! I need some clothes with sun protection, stat!Courtney//As We Stumble Along

17. Felice
    October 19, 2015 / 1:37 am

Sun protection is so important in the Fall! i always make sure that I'm wearing sunscreen or my makeup has SPF in it!