October 26, 2015 / 4:08 pm

That is my clothing mantra — if you love something buy it in every color. That said, I have lots of the same thing in different colors. Michael makes fun of me for it. Anyway, I LOVE this vest and that dress. Such a cute combo. You look fab, girl.xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

2. Sara Holt
    October 26, 2015 / 4:49 pm

Girl, I'd be wearing that dress all the time too! It's so cute and comfy looking!

3. Jordyn Upchurch
    October 26, 2015 / 5:46 pm

That dress is so cute! My favorite thing about staple pieces like this is that you can wear it so many different ways that it's like having multiple dresses in your wardrobe-without spending the money or taking up the space!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

4. Kylie Mavrakis
    October 26, 2015 / 6:09 pm

That dress is too cute! Understandable that you keep wanting to wear it!xo Kyliewww.dressinsparkles.com

5. Kayleigh Adam
    October 26, 2015 / 6:13 pm

Love the stripes with faux fur! So cute!www.kayleighskloset.com

October 26, 2015 / 6:33 pm

You are just so beautiful- you look absolutely radiant in these photos!! This dress just screams your style!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

7. Morgan Flinchum
    October 26, 2015 / 7:25 pm

I can see why you can't stop wearing it! So easily dressed up or down!! PS – you're the cutest!-MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

8. Navia
    October 26, 2015 / 8:02 pm

I love stripes because they are so classic. At the moment I can't stop wearing my Hunter rainboots. It has been raining for the past three days here and I'm that person that hates my feet being wet when it rains. Navia

9. Danielle Randall
    October 26, 2015 / 9:56 pm

I love wearing dresses with vest in the fall/winter. It's such an easy and comfortable classic look. You so look gorgeous in your pictures! :)xoxo, Daniellewww.glamrme.com

10. A Peachy Sonder
    October 26, 2015 / 10:33 pm

How cute! I love the dress paired with the fur vest- it's a great combo for fall. Looking gorgeous girl!xo. A Peachy Sonder

October 26, 2015 / 11:29 pm

I think we all have staples that we wear (and rewear) over and over again. I think a striped dress is a great basic, and the vest adds a nice fall touch. I love simple a-line skirts…I wear so many a-line minis!

12. Kate Steadman
    October 26, 2015 / 11:30 pm

Of course it's a staple… It's adorable!! Love this dress!xo,Sara Kate Styling

13. Lauren Ashley
    October 27, 2015 / 12:35 am

I wouldn't stop wearing it either… it's SO cute! Laurenwww.thefashionistasdiary.com

14. ELG
    October 27, 2015 / 1:16 am

Your dress is so cute and I love the fur vest trend.

15. Nicole
    October 27, 2015 / 1:36 am

You are so beautiful and I LOOOVE that dress and I can see why you love it! It's so versatile! Nicole // Chronicling Home

16. Juliet
    October 27, 2015 / 3:11 am

I love this so much! You look so adorable and I love how the dress compliments your beautiful pale skin.One of my staple dresses is a black knit skater dress from Forever 21. Unfortunately F21 has discontinued selling the dress, so I couldn't stock up on other colors. However, it is an amazing feeling when you do find that closet staple!- Juliet from http://www.thelittlejewelsoflife.com

17. Ashley
    October 27, 2015 / 3:13 am

Nothing better than a great piece of clothing that you can't stop wearing! No wonder you have had this dress on repeat…it's so cute on you!! I love it with the fur vest! A perfect fall look!xo Ashley

18. Pick Your Beau
    October 27, 2015 / 6:47 am

I fully believe in the if you love something buy it in every color saying. I don't do it with a lot, but the one or two things in my closet that are the same I'm still finding myself constantly reaching for. I love the way you paired the red stripes and neutral vest together – you look adorable SS!Pick Your Beau

19. Shane Prather
    October 27, 2015 / 7:46 am

Looks so comfy, I can see why! Love how you spiced it up 🙂

20. Lexis Hope
    October 27, 2015 / 10:48 am

It looks so cute! I love the shoes, they make the whole outfit go together!xoxo Lex // LexMeetsWorld

21. Just Jess
    October 27, 2015 / 1:47 pm

I feel the same way with black dresses. I have a few in my closet but they are so easy to style. Whether with a nice statement necklace, scarf, etc.

22. Nicole Simonetti
    October 27, 2015 / 2:51 pm

Striped dresses really are irresistible! Love how you put a fur vest over it. x Nicole | http://www.changeanddress.com

23. Jadoregrace
    October 27, 2015 / 3:40 pm

I have a black and white dress just like that and it's also always on repeat for me! It truly is the easiest piece to style and wear. I'm all about that comfort!

24. Tiffani
    October 28, 2015 / 12:19 pm

I couldn't agree more, if you love something, buy it in every color and buy your favorite color twice! I have a new pair of booties that are perfectly neutral and I've been wearing them with EVERYTHING!

25. Ally Gagliardo
    October 29, 2015 / 1:53 pm

I love that dress! I don't blame you, I so would buy that in every color! I love love love stripes!