How are y’all planning on transitioning your wardrobe for fall?

PS – How cute is my brother’s chicken Red?  She’s a lot sweeter than my actual pet bird, Pearl!

PPS – Remember that oxblood skirt we were obsessing over in this post?  I promised I’d tell y’all when it’s on sale, and it’s on sale!

XX,

SS

This is not a sponsored post, and all opinions are my own.

1. Allison
    September 4, 2015 / 5:43 pm

This looks like the most effortless outfit ever and I love it! I don't how you're holding a chicken! My bf's family has a farm and I've had many traumatic chicken experiences haha

2. Danielle Randall
    September 4, 2015 / 5:56 pm

Cute transition outfit! I'm not quite there yet since I'm in Mississippi! Its still summer weather! I'm ready for fall thoughxoxo Dani

September 4, 2015 / 7:20 pm

Super cute casual outfit for fall. I also LIVE in v-necks.

4. Lauren-lee Grace
    September 4, 2015 / 7:55 pm

You look so cute! I love this outfit! I've actually been way too excited about Fall approaching and I'm defiantly transitioning into my Fall outfits too early. I'm mostly excited about the clothes, honestly! Great postxo, Lauren-leeLauren-lee Grace Beauty & Fashion

September 4, 2015 / 8:25 pm

You're the cutest!I love denim shirts.

6. Sahra Schukraft
    September 4, 2015 / 8:32 pm

Love your layers!XO SahraQue Sera Sahra

7. Tori A.
    September 4, 2015 / 8:46 pm

In love with your tassel necklace! I'm definitely looking forward to taking outfit pictures in the cooler fall temperatures.Tori A. from Prep For A Day

8. Kayleigh Adam
    September 4, 2015 / 9:20 pm

That necklace is too cute! Love the monogram!www.kayleighskloset.com

9. A Peachy Sonder
    September 4, 2015 / 9:59 pm

OMG that chicken! I love it!! You are absolutely adorable and I think that you look great in your transitional outfit! I always add in more layers, and work to phase out my brighter colors for darker fall tones. I also stop wearing white after LDW and am excited to get my last few days in!Have a blast this weekend! xo.

10. BluePixel (aka Sophie)
    September 4, 2015 / 11:10 pm

OMG I love your necklace and that denim shirt with monogram is perfection! Your friend did an amazing job!SophieSmitten Sophie

11. Ashley @ Lilly & Lemons
    September 4, 2015 / 11:15 pm

You are so cute! Love that necklace!

12. Lexis Hope
    September 5, 2015 / 1:21 am

You look absolutely amazing, as usual. I love the necklace you are wearing!!xoxo Lex // LexMeetsWorld

September 5, 2015 / 2:06 am

I'm loving this outfit!! And how cute is that chicken! I think Red needs to be in more OOTD shoots. ;-)Happy Labor Day weekend!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

14. Stephanie Jenssen
    September 5, 2015 / 3:04 am

This outfit is so gorgeous, like I said on twitter you always have the best tassel necklaces! That chicken seems like such an odd pet to have around, but then again when I was growing up we had peacocks on the property lol. I love the denim monogram, and wherever you are: it looks SO peaceful and tranquil! The perfect place to spend fall! 🙂

September 5, 2015 / 4:16 am

This is such a great transitioning outfit! The other day, I was typing in "fall transition outfits" on Pinterest, ha! I like to do something similar: denim shirts with graphic tees. So cool that you were able to get it monogrammed – it looks great! Alessandra | blog.pumpup.com

16. Jordyn Brown
    September 5, 2015 / 5:20 am

oh my goodness, I think I need to invest in a monogrammed denim shirt because this is too, too cute!xoox, SSThe Southern Stylista

17. Pick Your Beau
    September 5, 2015 / 3:55 pm

How cute is that button down?! Absolutely love this transitional look – and I'm the same way I'll wear my jacks until it starts snowing. Pick Your Beau

18. Jessica Grace
    September 5, 2015 / 4:19 pm

Love the colours, the blue and green look lovely together! Autumn is my favourite season, I just can't wait to get my boots out again!

19. Kayla Rivoli
    September 5, 2015 / 6:09 pm

Such a cute button down! I've been wanting to get myself a new one and I love that this one has a monogram! Kayla | kaylablogs.com

20. Ashley Brooke Nicholas
    September 5, 2015 / 9:40 pm

I want RED!!!! Seriously, I want that chicken as a pet haha!

21. Ashley Brooke Nicholas
    September 5, 2015 / 9:41 pm

Love the outfit too! haha sorry, just got a little overwhelmed by Red's adorable face! xoxo Ashley Brooke

22. Jenn, hellorigby.com
    September 6, 2015 / 8:52 am

What a cute outfit – love the monogram detail on the pocket, and your chicken is too cute!

23. Lauren Patao
    September 6, 2015 / 6:13 pm

I absolutely LOVE that chambray top and the monogram details! LaurenThe Fashionista's Diary

September 9, 2015 / 2:32 pm

Omg, love your outfit!! You look so cute xDPop over to my blog!Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

25. Diary of a Debutante
    September 9, 2015 / 4:39 pm

Both you and chicken are adorable, and I definitely have the same monogrammed denim shirt! Love!xo,StephanieDiary of a Debutantewww.thediaryofadebutante.com

26. angelina
    November 5, 2015 / 3:38 am

What a great bridesmaid gift, and actually wearable as well! I love the tassle necklace and green you picked here, it's great for transitioning into cooler weather. You have the cutest smile!Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

27. Sauniya
    September 17, 2016 / 10:24 pm

Your necklace is so pretty, i like it. Nice outfit, i like the blue and white denim combination. :)xoSauniya | Find Your Bliss