1. Sarah
    September 1, 2015 / 5:09 pm

Thanks for sharing all of this! I have an ever-growing list of places to visit (hopefully to all be seen on my dream North-American long-term roadtrip!) and Savannah, GA was definitely already on it, but now I've got more specifics! :)SarahSweet Spontaneity

2. Ashley Vickney
    September 1, 2015 / 5:24 pm

NEED to go back soon! I loved it when I was 11, and will probably love it even more now! Seems like so much fun, you did a great job detailing everything!xoxo

3. Sara Holt
    September 1, 2015 / 5:30 pm

I definitely need to save this post. Our family went to Charleston this past spring and I'm already hoping next spring we can make a visit to Savannah. Love hearing people's recommendations for new cities!

4. Lynn-Holly Fisher Wielenga
    September 1, 2015 / 5:36 pm

Savannah is definitely on my list of places to. Love all of your recommendations, and your swimsuit is super cute! Lynn-Holly | The Fisher Files

5. A Peachy Sonder
    September 1, 2015 / 9:05 pm

I love Savannah! Reading your recap makes me want to head down there again soon. I definitely took it for granted all of the times that I've gone with locals who were familiar with the scene- I haven't been to many of the places you've listed. Can't wait to check it out again soon!xo.http://apeachysonder.blogspot.com

September 1, 2015 / 9:25 pm

I've never been to Savannah (and probably won't any time too soon just because I'm all the way in Seattle) but this travel guide is great! Your trip looked like it was such a blast!!!

September 1, 2015 / 11:14 pm

I've never been but I'd definitely love to go especially after reading your travel guide!It looks like y'all had such an amazing time.xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

8. Ashley @ Lilly & Lemons
    September 1, 2015 / 11:21 pm

Thanks for the guide, girl! I'm hoping to go to Savannah someday so I'm definitely bookmarking this!

9. Annie
    September 1, 2015 / 11:48 pm

Awe this made me want to go to the south so bad!! That guacamole looked so delicious 🙂 Savannah is definitely on my USA travel list.Annie // Annie N Belle

10. Ashley _
    September 2, 2015 / 12:29 am

I've only ever driven through Savannah once when I was younger, but it looks like fun town to visit. Also that guacamole looks delicious!!

11. The Life You Love
    September 2, 2015 / 2:27 am

I'm so glad that you had a good time! I've been to Savannah a couple times and I love it. I can't wait to go back! I was just at Tybee not too long ago.

12. Lexis Hope
    September 2, 2015 / 3:11 am

I always look forward to your posts, and you never disappoint! Thanks for sharing!xoxo Lex // LexMeetsWorld

13. Kayleigh Adam
    September 2, 2015 / 4:23 am

Sucha fun post! Looks like you had a blast!www.kayleighskloset.com

14. Sarah Murphy
    September 2, 2015 / 4:34 am

I'm obsessed with Savannah Georgia! I actually haven't been in years, but this inspired me to add it to the 2016 travel list! Love!x Sarahhttp://www.bohochiccafe.com

15. Nancy Laws
    September 2, 2015 / 4:51 am

I have not been to Georgia, although it is on my list…the guacamole looks good, I am about to go to sleep and I may dream about it too lol

16. Jasmine Watts
    September 2, 2015 / 9:24 am

Love your travel guide and traveling to Savannah is also in my wishlist!!

17. Alex
    September 2, 2015 / 11:26 am

I've never been to Savannah but now I want to after seeing your photos. It looks like a fun town with great places to eat and things to do!-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

18. Morgan Flinchum
    September 2, 2015 / 12:34 pm

Never been to Savannah but now You've pretty much planned a trip for me so I think I should go! Haha-MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

19. Lauren Ashley
    September 2, 2015 / 12:40 pm

I love Savannah so much and miss it! I went when it was WAY too hot though! LaurenThe Fashionista's Diary

September 2, 2015 / 12:53 pm

I loved reading this post and it has given me wanderlust! The US is on top of my list of travels and I would love to visit it one day, as it is such a beautiful place!! Sounds like you had a great adventure (those guys with snakes on their backs would creep me out!)Pop over to my blog!Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

21. Danielle Randall
    September 2, 2015 / 1:47 pm

Everyone I talked with that has visited Savannah, always had a great time there. Savannah is a travel to destination for me! Thanks for sharing.xoxo Daniwww.glamrme.com

22. ELG
    September 2, 2015 / 8:08 pm

I really want to go to Savannah and will keep these places in mind. It looks like you had such a fun trip!

23. Alicia
    September 2, 2015 / 8:44 pm

I loved Savannah, such a cute city!

24. Nicole
    September 2, 2015 / 11:19 pm

favorited! This list is much needed, we are wanting to hit up savannah Nicole // Chronicling Home

25. Alexandra Hollander
    September 3, 2015 / 5:35 am

Savannah looks so cute!! I want to road trip to Georgia this winter break!

26. Kelly
    September 3, 2015 / 11:10 am

Such a cute place! It is definitely on my list and I love your monogrammed bikini top!xx Kelly Sparkles and Shoes

27. Erica Ligenza