September 18, 2015 / 8:49 pm

While reading this I realized I forgot to fill up my gas tank today haha whoops. These are all fabulous tips and something I will need to refer back to come Sunday evening.xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

2. Katie M
    September 18, 2015 / 9:03 pm

Love this!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

September 18, 2015 / 10:29 pm

These are all awesome! Laying out your outfits ahead of time helps so much! The only reason I ever look halfway decent ;)Courtney//As We Stumble Along

September 18, 2015 / 11:16 pm

Yes, I love doing evening yoga before bed! So relaxing! A late night treat after that never hurt anybody! Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

September 18, 2015 / 11:30 pm

I like the idea you have about hanging your outfit in the bathroom while you shower so the steam can set in. I also think luxurious bubble baths on sunday night are such a great way to start the week (:

6. Logan Cantrell
    September 19, 2015 / 1:19 am

I do love dry shampoo so much! It is a life saver some days!

7. Cassie Arenz
    September 19, 2015 / 4:52 am

I always like to cook on Sunday's as well to help prepare for the week as well as make a lunch! Thanks for the tips!! Mondays can be rough!CassieMy Pop of Color

8. Taylor I
    September 19, 2015 / 7:21 am

I love the idea of taking a nice, long shower and/or bath. Just that alone seems like the perfect way to kick off the week. Great post!Taylortayetc.blogspot.com

September 19, 2015 / 3:55 pm

Great reminders for the weekend! I also love those Nakd bars!!Pop over to my blog!Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

10. Ashley
    September 20, 2015 / 3:11 am

Ahhh I just love the weekends! Great weekend tips! xo Ashley

September 20, 2015 / 5:22 am

I love this post so much! Yes to quick and easy breakfasts, dry shampoo, and warm and long showers (and BATHS! I miss my bathtub at school!)xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

12. Jordyn Upchurch
    September 20, 2015 / 5:52 am

These are such great tips, I love that you hang your clothes up in the bathroom so that the steam can loosen the wrinkles while you shower…that's seriously genius!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

13. Lucy
    September 20, 2015 / 8:19 am

I'm terrible in the morning, I press snooze about 6 times too and can't ever get up! The gas tip is amazing, I've lost count of the amount of times I have to stop on the way!Lucy x- Yellowicing

14. Macarena Ferreira
    September 20, 2015 / 5:05 pm

Hahah coincidentally enough, I need gas! Gotta do that today before the crazy Monday traffic. Love this post! :)xo // http://www.thematerialgirl.co

15. Glitter 'n Goals
    September 21, 2015 / 1:34 am

Love this post! Sundays are definitely my day to prepare for the rest of the week!

16. ELG
    September 21, 2015 / 1:40 am

I think that my next 30 day challenge is going to be creating an evening routine. I really like your ideas!

17. Felice
    September 21, 2015 / 2:23 am

I always forget to put gas in my car lol!!

18. Southwestern Prepster
    September 21, 2015 / 5:34 am

Long showers, making your bed, cleaning your desk, and dry shampoo really go a long way in making a weekend feel great!xx, MikkaelaThe Southwestern Prepster

19. Allison
    September 21, 2015 / 2:07 pm

I love these tips! Chik Fil A breakfast are the best, but obvi not the healthiest lol

20. Alicia
    September 21, 2015 / 3:31 pm

Yes yes yes, I totally need to start laying out my breakfast beforehand! As much as I love the deli breakfast, I need to start saving some money!xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

21. Ally Gagliardo
    September 21, 2015 / 7:24 pm

I definitely need to start at least setting out my breakfast, and then maybe I won't skip breakfast everyday!

22. Caro @ The Caro Diaries
    September 22, 2015 / 5:49 am

These are fantastic tips! I always start my week on the wrong foot, and it tends to ruin my week! : I'll be following these this week (whoops, it's never to late to start your week off right, right?!)

23. Lexis Hope