It’s finally Friday! Do y’all ever feel like four day weeks end up feeling like 6 day weeks? I’m so excited about a weekend full of rest and relaxation.
Here are some things that I’ve been loving the past few weeks:
1. Cross Stitch || Y’all, I’ve fallen for cross stitch goodies. I really wish that I had paid a little more attention when my babysitter tried to teach me at the age of eight. #bummer I think these would be so cute mixed into my gallery walls! Buy them here so we can be twinsies – Donut Really Care & Mermaids Don’t Do Housework
2. Oxblood || If you read my post about fall favorites, you’ll know I have a major obsession with oxblood. It’s been a fall staple in my closet since I was a sophomore in college, and I don’t see this year being any differently. I picked up this skirt during a big Labor Day sale, and I can’t wait for it to arrive! I see myself wearing it about a million different ways. Also loving this oxblood polish, lip, and cape.
3. Millennial Blogger Network || Did y’all know I’m an admin for a blogger network? We’re accepting new members, so if you’re interested in joining, visit our Facebook page, fill out the form, and request to join the group!
4. Lilly Pulitzer Marlowe || Since July, I’ve purchased three Marlowes. This one was introduced on Tuesday, and I need it for my collection! It’s a budget friendly Lilly piece, and so versatile. I wear them to work all of the time, and I even wore my white one as a cover up this weekend at the lake!
5. Howlite || I’m loving the marble trend, and it’s just my luck that Kendra Scott has howlite inspired jewelry this fall to go along with that. I didn’t have any earrings for my best friend’s wedding, so I picked up these babies at a local boutique. I got the matching necklace in my Rocksbox on Tuesday, so I’m tickled pink over that! (PS – You can get your first month free using code “seersuckersassxoxo”! Sign up, refer your friends, and get free goodies like I do!)
What’s your Friday favorite?! Don’t forget to stop by tomorrow for some weekend reading!