September 28, 2015 / 4:29 pm

Love that monogram necklace! If you want to go the drugstore route for foundations, I would suggest the Covergirl Stay Fabulous Outlast 3 in 1 foundation. For a little higher end, the MUFE Ultra HD foundation is a miracle worker! Your hair would look amazing bayalage.Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

2. Annie
    September 28, 2015 / 5:09 pm

Totally obsessed with that feather dress!! I cannot wait to see photos of your in it 🙂 Also that phone case is simply precious!Annie // Annie N Belle

3. Shane Prather
    September 28, 2015 / 8:54 pm

Oh my I so need that phone case in my life!!!

4. Kayla Rivoli
    September 29, 2015 / 12:06 am

I really want to get the new rose gold iPhone next weekend! I definitely need to keep these case ideas in mind. I'm also wondering about good foundations. I'm not much of a makeup person but I'm trying to learn more and get better at it! Kayla | kaylablogs.com

5. Lauren Ashley
    September 29, 2015 / 12:29 am

You need the monogram necklace! I have it and love it! LaurenThe Fashionista's Diary

6. Jordyn Upchurch
    September 29, 2015 / 12:56 am

I recently tried on that Marlowe and fell in love with the fit, but I can't wear the Elephant trend because I'm an Auburn fan! Haha! My vote for mascara is the Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara. I use it every day and it makes my lashes full and dark but not over the top (perfect for the workplace 🙂 Plus it's only $15! And I don't sell Mary Kay so you know I'm being honest lolxoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

7. Nicole Simonetti
    September 29, 2015 / 1:02 am

Splurging on yourself is a mustttt. That dress you picked via Rent the Runway is amazing – have a blast in it! x Nicole | http://www.changeanddress.com

September 29, 2015 / 1:17 am

I have bayalage (I always spell that wrong) but honestly you can't really tell the difference (I used to get foils). The biggest difference I have noticed is that it looks more natural growing out which I would say is a definite PRO in the workplace. I love your wishlist 100%! I've used Rent the Runway a handful of times and I've always had the best experience. The dress you picked out is adorable, you better post photos girl!

9. Kylie Souder
    September 29, 2015 / 2:09 am

That pink and black dress is so major! What a great list!

September 29, 2015 / 2:20 am

I love the Marlowe dress in PYT and think I need it too!So cute. xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

11. Kayleigh Adam
    September 29, 2015 / 3:05 am

Love that Lilly!www.kayleighskloset.com

12. Ashley
    September 29, 2015 / 3:41 am

You always have the best wish list items! I can't get over how cute that striped dress is from the Gap! Totally envisioning it with a plaid scarf and boots!xo Ashley

13. Alex
    September 29, 2015 / 11:31 am

That Gap dress is super cute and perfect for those warmer fall days. There are so many ways you could accessorize it!-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

14. Brittany Lockwood
    September 29, 2015 / 7:11 pm

I need it all. UGH. You always have the best wishlists and seriously read my mind. xx. Brittany | Southern Soul

15. Taylor Knittel
    September 29, 2015 / 9:25 pm

I swear by Bare Minerals foundation. I use the matte powder on top of a BB cream. It lasts and I've never had a problem with it causing breakouts- and I have super sensitive skin! For that reason, I can't go cheap with drugstore foundations. Covergirl and the likes don't really agree with my skin. The power from Bare Minerals is around $32, but one thing of it lasts me about 5-6 months, so it's definitely worth the investment!xo, TaylorPositively Taylor

16. Katie M
    September 30, 2015 / 1:31 am

I love that Lilly dress!xoxo,Katiechicincarolina.blogspot.com

17. Diary of a Debutante
    September 30, 2015 / 11:53 am

Girl, I'm currently coveting EVERYTHING from Lilly's fall line, and it's horrible. The struggle is REAL. xo,StephanieDiary of a Debutantewww.thediaryofadebutante.com

18. Allison Leighann
    October 1, 2015 / 2:57 am

I am so with you on the heels. I love them. But I have to find ones that are comfortable!Allisonleighann

October 4, 2015 / 12:21 pm

Love that striped dress and phone case!!Pop over to my blog!Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

20. Elizabeth
    October 4, 2015 / 11:46 pm

I love love love all the dresses. And I use Rent the Runway for several things and I love it!!! And I love the "they're real" mascara! Love Always,Elizabethsouthernbeth.com