1. Jordyn Brown
    August 1, 2015 / 4:13 pm

Some progress is better than no progress! I wish I would've made a summer bucket list…guess I'll just have to make one for Fall!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

2. A Peachy Sonder
    August 2, 2015 / 11:54 am

As long as you're making progress on your goals, I think that's what matters! They're goals for a reason- and I think it's good to set challenging goals! Good luck with the rest! xo. A Peachy Sonder

3. Ally Gagliardo
    August 3, 2015 / 1:12 am

You still have time! I'm glad you're making more progress towards your goals! Good luck!

4. Lauren Ashley
    August 3, 2015 / 3:58 am

You've done a good amount and summer is not yet over! You're making progress and crossing things out; that's what matters. <3 LaurenThe Fashionista's Diary

5. Alex
    August 3, 2015 / 11:37 am

Looks like you're making some progress, I think traveling is important especially in the warmer months.-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

6. Allison
    August 3, 2015 / 12:16 pm

I love your list! You have a lot that are in progress so I think you'll be able to cross off more than you think at the end of summer!

7. Bash Harry
    August 3, 2015 / 1:18 pm

I'm so happy you got to see your dad and stepmom! Yay! It looks like you're getting through it though! Good luck! <3xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

8. Emma Richardson
    August 3, 2015 / 6:02 pm

This is such a great idea! I'm trying to cook more too, I absolutely love cooking but my boyfriend loves to eat out so it is so hard when he's offering to take me out/pay…but I know that we need to save money! Good luck:)

9. Erica Ligenza
    August 4, 2015 / 1:03 am

I STILL haven't seen Minions…so so bad! I can't wait to watch. And exercising more frequently can definitely be a hard thing to start up initially, but once you do, it's addicting!!Coming Up Roses

10. Chelsea White
    August 4, 2015 / 5:51 pm

brb DYING about dollywood! I've always wanted to go!! XoChelsea // trendychelsea.wordpress.com

11. Lexis Hope
    August 5, 2015 / 10:58 pm

Great progress so far, good luck finishing the rest! xox

August 9, 2015 / 12:10 pm

You've made great progress! I've only done 3 things out of 10, so definitely need to keep moving!! Pop over to my blog!Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com