I’m always so curious about what products everyone else uses, so I’d love to know what your makeup “secret weapon” or that product that you can’t leave the house without is!

Happy Tuesday!

XX,

SS

I received products noted “c/o” from Influenster for testing purposes.  All opinions are my own.

1. Lexis Hope
    August 11, 2015 / 7:42 pm

I love your make up routine, it's pretty much the same as mine except the eye shadow part! I've been looking for a new concealer, I think I may just try that one you recommended!

2. Carley
    August 11, 2015 / 7:59 pm

I love seeing other people's makeup routine!! I want to try out the YSL blur protector, the Texas heat gets the best of my makeup!Carley

3. A Peachy Sonder
    August 12, 2015 / 12:44 am

You are so cute. I love the sound of that primer and the concealer! I'm actually due for some new concealer and am going to check this out. I've never heard of that blurring product but it sounds like a miracle worker. Can't wait to check that out too!Loved this, it was super informative! xo.http://apeachysonder.blogspot.com

4. Ashley @ Lilly & Lemons
    August 12, 2015 / 12:53 am

You look gorgeous! I love looking at people's makeup routines!

August 12, 2015 / 1:24 am

Love that palette, mascara, and the YSL products!Great makeup taste, girl.xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

6. Nicole Simonetti
    August 12, 2015 / 1:26 am

I'm obsessed with Urban Decay's Naked eyeshadow palettes. Love that it's so many colors in one spot – makes my life easier in the morning! x Nicole | http://www.changeanddress.com

7. Hannah Thiesfeldt
    August 12, 2015 / 1:36 am

I should probably break the bank at some point and buy one of the Naked palettes! I just have not done it yet..

8. Nicole
    August 12, 2015 / 2:12 am

You look naturally gorgeous!! That Naked palette is my favorite!! Nicole // Chronicles of Home

9. Ally Gagliardo
    August 12, 2015 / 2:24 am

You look so great! I really need to bite the bullet and get a Naked pallet!

August 12, 2015 / 6:15 am

This is such a cute fun post. You're inspiring me to learn how to use makeup, I love the naked palettes!

August 12, 2015 / 6:29 am

Love this post! You're the cutest! I haven't tried any YSL make-up products before but now I want to haha! I so so so need to do an updated make-up routine post on my blog- it's on the to-do list for Fall!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

12. Lucy
    August 12, 2015 / 6:45 am

You look lovely! I'm dying to try those YSL products, I use touché éclat now and I love it! Lucy x- Yellowicing

13. Ashley
    August 12, 2015 / 7:20 am

Gorgeous girl! I love seeing peoples makeup routines! I definitely need to get my hands on that Naked palette! xo Ashley

14. Shane Prather
    August 12, 2015 / 8:31 am

You are SO naturally beautiful! xo

15. Bash Harry
    August 12, 2015 / 10:30 am

Why do you need makeup? Your face is perfectly perfect! The primer is soooo expensive! But its soooo worth it!xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

16. Jasmine Watts
    August 12, 2015 / 10:39 am

You are so cute and I love your make up routine!! Love that palette and mascara!!

17. Alicia
    August 12, 2015 / 1:29 pm

Love this! This is simple and the products you used looked ah-ma-zing. Love a fresh faced look!xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

18. Allison
    August 12, 2015 / 1:53 pm

I still use my sisters Naked Palettes when they aren't looking!

19. Lauren Ashley
    August 12, 2015 / 3:21 pm

Love the products you use and your makeup looks so gorgeous and natural! Laurenwww.thefashionistasdiary.com

20. Kayla Rivoli
    August 12, 2015 / 10:28 pm

I know absolutely nothing about makeup so this post was extremely helpful for me! I love the way your makeup always looks so natural and flawless.Kayla | kaylablogs.com

21. Jordyn Brown
    August 12, 2015 / 11:17 pm

I love that when you wear your makeup it isn't caked on or too much, and your routine isn't a million products! I can't wait to try some of these products :)xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

22. Felice
    August 13, 2015 / 2:09 am

I've always wanted to try the Sonia Kashuk line. I love your makeup routine. It so simple and you look gorgeous.

23. Tiffany Khyla
    August 13, 2015 / 4:43 am

It's so fun seeing other people's make-up routines! If you ever decide to do YouTube, I'd love to see it in action. So fun. I've really been wanting a Naked palette!

August 13, 2015 / 10:44 am

Love your simple, easy makeup routine! I need that YSL blur perfector!Pop over to my blog!Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

25. Macarena Ferreira
    August 13, 2015 / 3:30 pm

Loved your make up tips and routine! The Naked palette is amazing, I have the same one!

26. Chelsea White
    August 14, 2015 / 3:07 am

You look amazing! I'm honestly so terrible with makeup, I never know when to splurge or not! so thank you for this guide! XoChelsea // trendychelsea.com

27. Sammi Penni
    September 14, 2015 / 2:01 pm

That YSL Blur Perfector sounds amazing! It's out of my price range, but if I ever get to splurge I know where to do it!