Did I leave anything off my list?  Anything that I must have for a weekend girls trip to Savannah?
(If there’s anything I need to check out while I’m there, I’d love for you to share it with me!!)

Happy Tuesday, y’all!  Hope you’ll stop by for tomorrow’s Wednesday Wisdom 🙂

XX,

SS

This is not a sponsored post, and all opinions are my own.  This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click a link or purchase an item, I may receive a small commission.  I only feature pieces that I would personally purchase or have already purchased.

1. My Life as A Plate
    July 7, 2015 / 4:36 pm

I am loving that ruffle dress. SO perfect for summer.

July 7, 2015 / 5:57 pm

I want a pair of palazzo pants too!Also, I'd love to try the St Tropez product.I use the Jergens gradual tan or whatever its called right now and I absolutely love that if you're looking for a cheaper option. xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

3. Kaitlin Serio
    July 7, 2015 / 7:14 pm

The Josie Maran color stick is seriously perfect for your trip! I love this wishlist and I'm obsessed with this lace romper from ShopBop!!! If I thought it would fit me I would order it right this minute. Sadly I suffer from a long torso or as I like to call it #tallpeopleproblems, lol. Awesome find!Xx

4. A Peachy Sonder
    July 7, 2015 / 9:47 pm

I love Savannah!! If you have a sweet tooth, make sure that you have some salt water taffy while you are there! And the Savannah Bee honey store on River St has samples of all of the delicious honey- I love stopping by whenever I'm there!Love your picks- I'm going to have to check out the romper and those pants. xo.

5. Kylie Souder
    July 7, 2015 / 10:38 pm

Need that ruffled dress and so jealous you're going to Savannah!!

6. MIDORI LINE
    July 7, 2015 / 10:42 pm

love all these pieces, nicely done! xoxohttp://midoriline.com/blog/

7. MIDORI LINE
    July 7, 2015 / 10:42 pm

love all these pieces, nicely done! xoxohttp://midoriline.com/blog/

8. Alex
    July 7, 2015 / 11:17 pm

I really like that romper. I don't own one but I think that when I invest in one I want to get a solid color so I can accessorize it a bunch of different ways.-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

July 7, 2015 / 11:37 pm

So fun that you still connect with your sorority fam, that's so sweet! I love love the romper and palazzo pants (:

10. Alexandra Hollander
    July 8, 2015 / 12:22 am

I love this wish list! Seriously, the pants, dress and romper are adorable. I'm still a collegiate member of my sorority so it is great to see that you still keep in touch with your fam bam- and I totally get the Mom thing. I'm the G and almost GG so I'm the same. Can't wait to see pictures from your tripAlexandra | http://www.cloudyskiesandsunshine.com

11. Nastasia Ohl
    July 8, 2015 / 2:58 am

I absolutely love this post! Its awesome you gave us some background on your girls weekend and showed us your top picks! http://www.sculptandshine.com

12. Ohio Stripes
    July 8, 2015 / 3:14 am

I love that dress! And don't worry about looking like the "mommy" – I feel like it too sometimes but I've grown to appreciate my style as classic and age appropriate! 😉

13. Lauren Ashley
    July 8, 2015 / 3:24 am

Hey! I was just there this past weekend! Loved it 🙂 you'll have a blast! xoLaurenThe Fashionista's Diary

14. Ashley Nicholas
    July 8, 2015 / 3:31 am

Great choices!! I'll take one of each please haha!

July 8, 2015 / 3:36 am

Have so much fun on your trip! I really need a romper in my life! The lace one in your collage looks so pretty!Alessandra | blog.pumpup.com

16. Ashley
    July 8, 2015 / 3:46 am

After seeing all of your cute outfits, I highly doubt you look like the mommy of the group! You always dress so cute!! Loving your picks though! Those pants especially…such a fun print!xo AshleyTwenties Girl Style

17. Annie
    July 8, 2015 / 4:01 am

You will totally kill it in that romper! I can envision the perfection right now :)Annie // Annie N Belle

18. Alicia
    July 8, 2015 / 4:40 am

I'm so jealous you're going to Savannah. Love those pants you picked!xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

19. Morgan Flinchum
    July 8, 2015 / 1:12 pm

I'm not kidding when I say my lilly palazzo's are one of my favorite things in my closet! So classy but yet so comfy! -MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

20. Allison
    July 8, 2015 / 2:21 pm

HAHA you are so me! I'm friends with the "younger girls" of my sorority too and feel old more than half the time. Also, if you are petite, buy the Lilly palazzo pants in the kids section. I got some that are like a L in kids and they are the perfect length and were WAY less expensive than the "grown up" ones lol

July 8, 2015 / 3:04 pm

That romper is TO DIE FOR! I'm obsessed with powder blues and purples this season. You should totally get it! Pair it with some hot heels or wedges and you won't risk looking like the mom of the group…trust!xo,Melissa | These words are my own.

22. Courtney Inkpen
    July 8, 2015 / 4:57 pm

Love the bag and shoes! I would totally add a fun summer hat to the list.

23. Chelsea White
    July 8, 2015 / 8:13 pm

I love this idea of doing wishlist posts.. the dress is so cute! Don't be afraid to cut loose and add some fun pieces to your wardrobe, girl! XoChelsea // trendychelsea.wordpress.com

24. Sydney S
    July 9, 2015 / 2:05 pm

Savannah is one of my favorite places, I hope you have a great trip!!xoSydhttp://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

25. Jordyn Brown
    July 9, 2015 / 11:38 pm

Since I just got home from Savannah (from my honeymoon) I'm just going to tell you-make sure you have the most comfortable shoes you own, even if they aren't the cutest. We walked everywhere (averaging 6 miles a day!) & I definitely had to invest in some better shoes! I can't wait to hear all about your trip :)xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

26. Brittany Lockwood
    July 11, 2015 / 5:00 pm

Ah I absolutely LOVE those palazzos. I still haven't jumped aboard the palazzo bandwagon yet, but they look so comfy and cute! Also if you try that self-tanner PLEASE post about it (or at least text me about it) and help out your fellow pasty girls! Also my wardrobe is transitioning more to a "mom" style, even my mom is noticing saying my Lilly Pulitzer elsa's look "old." I'd rather look classic with a touch of trendy any day! Plus I love your style! I hope you have a fabulous weekend in Savannah! xx. Brittany | Southern Soul

July 15, 2015 / 7:36 pm

I love the vibrant prints!!Pop over to my blog!Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com