Have you shopped the Nordstrom Anniversary sale yet?  What are your must haves?

Happy Thursday, y’all!  We’re almostttt to the weekend, and I have a giveaway coming up tomorrow, so be sure to stop back by!

XX,

SS

1. Ashley @ Lilly & Lemons
    July 16, 2015 / 6:18 pm

I'm obsessed with those booties! I've been looking for the perfect pair so I may have to snag those as well!

July 16, 2015 / 6:29 pm

I need those rockstud flats…I'm seriously contemplating just purchasing them right now because I know I will regret it later. xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

3. Kristine
    July 16, 2015 / 6:55 pm

I love love the cape you featured above! I need to get my hands on one (or a few) ASAP!

4. Annie
    July 16, 2015 / 9:19 pm

Oh I am in love with that hat and the grey sweater! Fall is totally calling my name right now :)Annie // Annie N Belle

5. Ohio Stripes
    July 16, 2015 / 10:46 pm

I love that leather tote! Like, so much that I'm about to go buy it! Thanks for the heads up!

July 17, 2015 / 12:33 am

All of your picks are so so cute but I'm especially loving the cape and shift dress!

7. The Swirl
    July 17, 2015 / 2:06 am

I just bought those studded flats and I love them so much! I agree that I kind of feel like the only blogger who doesn't own them, but now I'm so happy I do 🙂 I think they will be very versatile for the rest of the summer and into the fall!

8. Ally Gagliardo
    July 17, 2015 / 2:11 am

Your picks are amazing! I kept looking and I was like "I like that…oh I love that…." for every piece! You're trying to make me broke, girl!Ally | http://www.preppylittlelesbian.blogspot.com

9. Bash Harry
    July 17, 2015 / 2:59 am

Get those Steve Madden boots! They are gorgeous! I want a floppy hat too! I don't know whether I want it for sun protection or because it looks cool…Hahaha <3xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

10. Ashley
    July 17, 2015 / 6:50 am

Great picks! I have a pair of the Halogen Olson (Rockstud wannabe) flats and LOVE them! They are definitely worth getting! I might even get another color for fall!xo Ashley

11. Jessica Grace
    July 17, 2015 / 10:11 am

I love your picks! Especially the Steve Madden Booties, they would a lovely addition to any shoe collection!Jessica Grace

12. Morgan Flinchum
    July 17, 2015 / 3:10 pm

The flats and vegan leather tote are on my wish list on my blog today too! I obviously love your picks and can't wait to see what you get and how you style them!!-MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

13. Brittany Lockwood
    July 17, 2015 / 4:49 pm

I ordered the brighter pink/purple look in a box from MAC last night and I'm bummed I didn't see the more neutral one!! I had a $20 note so I got the whole kit (plus a GWP & 3 samples) for less than $15! It was amazing!!xx. Brittany | Southern Soul

14. Lauren Ashley
    July 17, 2015 / 5:37 pm

Yup. It's official. This sale literally KILLS meLaurenThe Fashionista's Diary

15. Felice
    July 17, 2015 / 5:43 pm

I am loving this sale. I ordered the Street Level Bucket Bag and I'm going to visit the store to get some makeup! I love your picks though and omg I didn't even know there was a Lily Sale coming up!! Felice Raina { thekissofjoy.com }

16. Amanda Cross
    July 18, 2015 / 4:28 am

So many adorable pieces, but I am in love with that floppy hat. I just got a classic white straw floppy hat at the beginning of the summer, but that one is seriously calling my name!

17. Alicia
    July 19, 2015 / 7:47 pm

I just bought those Steve Madden boots and I am IN LOVE! I'm going to wear them now as soon as the weather cools down a little bit (we've got a heat index of 101 here in D.C.!) I'm also obsessed with those Halogen flats, those might be next on my list!xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

18. BluePixel (aka Sophie)
    July 20, 2015 / 3:26 pm

I literally save up for this sale. It is so hard to save during this time frame with all the sales going on but it's worth it to splurge and grab all my must have goodies at a fraction of the price. Love your list, especially that hat and shawl. So perfect for fall.SophieSmitten Sophie

July 22, 2015 / 5:30 pm

I need that cape in my life!!Pop over to my blogSarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com