I’ve linked to everything possible in the widget, but there are a few pieces that couldn’t be added that way.  You can find them here:
Pink & gold pineapple print | Pink engraved pencils

And if you’re looking for more office inspiration, here are some offices that really inspired me
+ some tips on office set up:
one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight

Do you have a home office?  What’s your favorite thing about it?  If you have a post about it, I would love to read it!

Happy Tuesday, y’all!

XX,

SS

1. Kaitlin serio
    July 14, 2015 / 6:22 pm

I have been sprucing up my desk space in my room for the last couple of weeks! Can't go wrong with white and gold;) You need this too (http://www.potterybarn.com/products/1696392/?catalogId=18&sku=1696392&bnrid=3380801&cm_ven=Google_PLA&cm_cat=Shopping&cm_pla=Feed&cm_ite=Google%20Base-1696392&gclid=CJPIqqye28YCFUoXHwodVP4Bfg&kwid=productads-plaid%5E93661126651-sku%5E1696392-adType%5EPLA-device%5Ec-adid%5E43832302891) I snagged it and I'm in love- great sale price! I also found cute little marble boxes with gold details at west elm! Love your mood board.Xx

July 14, 2015 / 7:19 pm

I am LOVING the pineapple print and the little pencils. I am also dying for some agate coasters and found some pretty ones on etsy.I am still working on getting a desk to build my little office, but boy do I already have all of the desk accessories picked out.xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

July 14, 2015 / 9:50 pm

This colour scheme is gorgeous! It's very you! I have bookends that are very similar to the ones that you linked to! It's a little stick figure person trying to brace itself against the weight of the books (on either side) :)Alessandra | blog.pumpup.com

July 14, 2015 / 10:44 pm

We totally have the same pretty, girly office aspirations. Eloise is darling, I love that you're using the book as a touch of inspiration (:

5. Savannah Ward
    July 15, 2015 / 1:46 am

I love the pop of pink idea! I have a little office corner in my room! I have a desktop Mac, so it takes up quite a bit of space, leaving little room to decorate the desk. Because of this, I have lots of pictures and canvases hanging on my wall right above my computer so I have inspiration and nice things to look at when working! 🙂 Savannah from http://thealwaysblog.com

6. Alexandra Hollander
    July 15, 2015 / 2:01 am

How exciting, I don't know why but I think that (cute) office supply shopping is so fun. I love your color scheme!

7. Kayla Rivoli
    July 15, 2015 / 2:18 am

I don't have my own office (yet!) but… you know me… once I get my own I'm going ALL OUT. I'd love for my office to double as a craft room… sigh… I'm literally day dreaming about my future office right now. In all seriousness, your colors are adorable and will totally suit you! Gold + white are timeless and if you ever get tired of the pink you could always switch it out for a new color. Easy peezy! Kayla | kaylablogs.com

8. Annie
    July 15, 2015 / 2:41 am

Ah that pineapple print is perfection! Also love the pig book ends – soo funny!! I've never been good at actually using a desk…it usually ends up just getting cluttered but I really want to try to start using mine. After all, they always look so cute! hahaAnnie // Annie N Belle

9. Lauren Ashley
    July 15, 2015 / 3:33 am

Okay so all of your picks are basically perfect. They're beautiful and I LOVE that pineapple And that painting. And the abstract art. I can't wait to see how everything turns out… you have amazing taste! LaurenThe Fashionista's Diary

10. Bash Harry
    July 15, 2015 / 3:55 am

Oh yessss! I love the white, gold and pink theme of this inspo! It's gorgeous! <3xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

11. Caro @ The Caro Diaries
    July 15, 2015 / 4:10 am

White, gold and pink… woman after my heart! Our dream offices look very similar! I'm redoing my dorm room for next year and I want to create a mini office space and have been searching endlessly on Pinterest! This couldn't have come at a better time 🙂

12. Ashley
    July 15, 2015 / 7:54 am

I just bookmarked this post! Currently working on putting my office/closet space together and need all the inspiration I can get! Thanks love!xo AshleyTwenties Girl Style

13. Morgan Flinchum
    July 15, 2015 / 12:53 pm

Love your ideas! I do have a home office and I think my favorite part is all the organizational items I bought for it! I love organizing! Haha-MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

July 15, 2015 / 3:01 pm

I wish I had an office! I love organizing things with girly decor! The pineapple print is amazing and on trend!!! 🙂

15. Allison
    July 15, 2015 / 3:40 pm

Great choices! I have that acrylic tape dispenser (and a stapler to match) I also have an Eloise book that I love!

July 15, 2015 / 7:44 pm

I love organised areas and workspaces so this post was such a delight for me!!Pop over to my blog!Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

17. Chelsea White
    July 15, 2015 / 8:22 pm

First of all, seriously awesome color choices! Those are my favorites! I totally share your enthusiasm for making your desk your own for you blogging, I hope to have an office someday of it! XoChelsea // trendychelsea.wordpress.com

18. Erin @ Currently Coveting
    July 15, 2015 / 8:53 pm

Girl if I didn't live in a 1br apt I would LOVE to fill an office up with all these pretty gold items. Sigh. Great picks! Kate Spade just killllls it.xx,ECurrently Coveting

19. Brittany Lockwood
    July 15, 2015 / 10:20 pm

I thought I already commented, but I guess I didn't, fail. I absolutely cannot wait to see the final product! These are all such cute picks and I love the color scheme! My desk is black so I try to go with some brighter accessories when I can!xx. Brittany | Southern Soul

July 16, 2015 / 1:49 am

I don't have a home office, but I do have a desk in my room that has always served me as a hub where I can get stuff done and be inspired. I have some of my favorite books and magazines stacked on mine, as well as a mason jar (to collect loose change), a pretty perfume bottle and a framed photograph.I love the look you're going for, but a few personal touches wouldn't hurt! Thanks for the post inspiration– I may have to feature my workdesk in a post soon, too.xo,Melissa | These words are my own.

21. Alicia
    July 16, 2015 / 10:58 am

So, our offices are going to be identical, haha! My entire apartment is black, white and gold with hints of pink, so I absolutely love everything here. That pineapple print is too cute!xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

22. Ashley @ Lilly & Lemons
    July 16, 2015 / 2:59 pm

I love the mood board you created! I have been itching to have my own personal office. I sort of have an "office" in my sister's room (she has her own apartment now), but it definitely doesn't look the way I would like it to. Hoping to redecorate it soon!

23. Ashley Nicholas
    July 17, 2015 / 2:26 am

The pineapple print and golden pig bookends definitely caught my eye! Now you've inspired me to re-do my office!

24. Jordyn Brown
    July 19, 2015 / 4:15 am

I'm so in love with that pineapple print, so polished & fun!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

25. Tiffany Khyla
    July 21, 2015 / 1:28 am

I love that you included Eloise in this. She's the reason that my dream is to live on the floor of a hotel. Love her. I love all of your inspiration. That pumpkin print is adorable.

• Tiffany Khyla
      July 21, 2015 / 1:28 am

And by pumpkin, I mean pineapple. It's Monday. That's my excuse.