1. Ashley Vickney
    July 23, 2015 / 4:57 pm

What a cute outfit! It's professional yet stays true to your personal style! I almost always wear pearls with my suits! I love suits, I get this confidence from wearing them! Its the debater in me I guess!xoxo

2. Alejandra
    July 23, 2015 / 5:05 pm

Amazing!Have a nice day dear,xoxohttp://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

3. Carley
    July 23, 2015 / 9:07 pm

So cute!! I have that exact same shirt and it is my absolute favorite professional go-to! I throw it on with a red cardigan and pants or a black blazer like you did! Carley @ Preppy Lane

4. Alex
    July 23, 2015 / 9:39 pm

What a great look, I loved how you still showed off your personality by adding a fun shirt to the suit combo.-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

5. A Peachy Sonder
    July 23, 2015 / 9:57 pm

I love adding a printed blouse to jazz up a black suit- it's so nice to add a feminine touch. I make sure to wear comfortable heels on days that I want to feel extra confident. While I don't have a power outfit, wearing something new or special helps give be an additional boost of confidence when I need it!Great post girly, I hope Savannah is a blast!

July 23, 2015 / 10:47 pm

You look so cute and professional. With my current job we are so casual but at my last job we had huge company wide meetings that required a little extra dressing up.

July 24, 2015 / 3:48 am

A pair of black dress pants with a blazer is always wonderful (and chic!) option for the board room or any other power day at work, or day when you need a bit more power. 😉 I'm really enjoying this series!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

8. Bash Harry
    July 24, 2015 / 4:14 am

I love your outfit! The printed blouse is everything to make this fun for work! <3xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

July 24, 2015 / 5:25 am

I love the way this looks on you!I like how you paired it with the printed blouse — so chic. xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

10. Ashley
    July 24, 2015 / 7:30 am

While I don't have board meetings, I do have important conferences and other meetings where an outfit such as this would be perfect! You look so chic and put together! Also, I LOVE Jcrew Pixie pants! xo Ashley

11. Alicia
    July 24, 2015 / 11:43 am

This is so adorable! I still don't own a suit even though I graduated a couple of years ago, but I should probably invest in one. J.Crew's suits look amazing!xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

12. Jasmine Watts
    July 24, 2015 / 12:02 pm

Cute outfit! You look so cute and professional!!

13. Jazmine Brown
    July 24, 2015 / 1:52 pm

I like your outfit! You look so chic & professional. I've been dying to get my hands on a blazer.

14. Lauren Ashley
    July 24, 2015 / 3:15 pm

You look absolutely great in this! I need to start posting more work-appropriate outfits and I'm looking to you for inspo! LaurenThe Fashionista's Diary

15. BluePixel (aka Sophie)
    July 24, 2015 / 4:41 pm

You look amazing! I love the leopard print blouse underneath – adds a little fun to a board meeting ;)SophieSmitten Sophie

16. Ally Gagliardo
    July 24, 2015 / 6:50 pm

Love that outfit! You look amazing!

17. Jordyn Brown
    July 24, 2015 / 11:07 pm

There's just something about a suit that really makes you feel powerful & on top of the world! While I wouldn't want to wear one every single day, I sure do like wearing one every once in a while :)xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

18. Amanda Cross
    July 25, 2015 / 4:53 am

I am loving this outfit. I love that you let your personality show through really well, even through your work outfits. This is so adorable!

July 25, 2015 / 5:50 pm

Love this outfit – it's both cute and professional! #girlbossPop over to my blog!Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

20. Felice
    July 26, 2015 / 3:17 am

I do the same thing when I wear suits. i always add that little pop of color or a cute printed blouse to complete the look.

21. Sarah Murphy
    July 30, 2015 / 5:11 pm

Love the top under the blazer look! Perfect!Sarahhttp://www.bohochiccafe.com