Hope y’all are having a very happy Tuesday!  Since I told you about my current obsession, I’d love to know what you’re all about at the moment!

XX,

SS

1. Ashley Vickney
    July 28, 2015 / 4:06 pm

I hope you start to feel better! Your dress is beautiful, I love basically anything blue & striped! I also love your necklace! have a wonderful rest of your week!xoxo

2. May
    July 28, 2015 / 4:11 pm

So classic and elegant! So sorry to hear about your chronic disease – I hope your health only improves!

3. Natasha Ahmed
    July 28, 2015 / 5:17 pm

such a classy look! loving the blue accents with the dress xillustratedwardrobe.com

4. Aruba Khan
    July 28, 2015 / 6:03 pm

this looks amazing ,,, you looking gorgeousdiariesofahiddenfashionista.blogspot.com

5. Morgan Flinchum
    July 28, 2015 / 7:03 pm

I'm dying over your opening paragraph! Hilarious because it's so true! Glad you are breaking the mold and obsessing over this gorgeous dress instead! Love it on you!-MorganHow 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

6. Kaydee Merritt
    July 28, 2015 / 7:13 pm

I have a dress similar to this one and it's my absolute favorite…I'd love to get this one!

July 28, 2015 / 7:34 pm

Okay this dress is beautiful. I'm all about comfy and cute dresses for work. It can get so uncomfortable sitting around in pants all day at work especially in the summer. xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

8. Alicia
    July 28, 2015 / 8:08 pm

This is so cute and so versatile, I love it! I had no idea Lilly made more neutral dresses like these, it's so gorgeous. Also — I hope you feel better soon pretty lady!xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

9. Kayla Rivoli
    July 28, 2015 / 8:16 pm

Sorry to hear you're not feelin' too hot. I think this dress looks amazing on you! I love the print it's soo versatile! Kayla | kaylablogs.com

10. Alex
    July 28, 2015 / 10:06 pm

1. I hope you feel better, that sounds like no fun. 2. This is such a pretty dress on you. I like the classic style, it's something you'll have forever.-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

11. Chelsea White
    July 28, 2015 / 10:13 pm

Haha thats so true, we're always obsessed with something! I love that dress! How do you get the pinterest sign to show up when you hover over the pictures? I love that! XoChelsea // trendychelsea.wordpress.com

July 29, 2015 / 12:19 am

Okay can I be real with you for just one second and just confess how OVER the pool floatie obsession I am. I can't be too judgmental though because I'm obsessed with macarons (and instagramming them, hehe). I love this dress on you, it is totally obsession worthy (:

13. Hannah Thiesfeldt
    July 29, 2015 / 2:10 am

I had no idea Lilly Pulitzer had plain striped dresses!! This one is adorable and looks great on you!

14. Lauren Ashley
    July 29, 2015 / 4:22 am

You need to be a LP brand ambassador or something… you rock it too well! LaurenThe Fashionista's Diary

15. Amanda Cross
    July 29, 2015 / 4:56 am

Such an adorable outfit. This dress looks super comfortable. I also really love Purple Peridot. I have a necklace from there that I feature on my blog a lot because it's just so perfect.

16. Ashley
    July 29, 2015 / 6:25 am

Pieces of clothing that are comfy and cute are the best! This dress really looks stunning on you and I love the tassel necklace you paired it with!! I hope you get to feeling better soon, sweet girl!xo Ashley

17. Julia Mazzucato
    July 29, 2015 / 12:47 pm

So cute! That dress fits you so well.Julia // Little Miss Haute Couture

18. A Peachy Sonder
    July 29, 2015 / 12:56 pm

How adorable are you?! I am with you on easy outfits, especially dresses! They are super easy to pull together and look like you're on too of your game (even when you're not!). I will have to check this out next time I'm in Lilly! xo.

19. My Life as A Plate
    July 29, 2015 / 3:39 pm

I need that dress!! Looks so comfy and matches with so much. Plus I can never get enough stripes.

20. Allison
    July 29, 2015 / 4:58 pm

Loving this lilly dress! It would be perfect to throw on for work or even just running errands!

21. Jordyn Brown
    July 29, 2015 / 8:41 pm

I love work-appropriate clothes like this & I love it more because it comes from Lilly :)xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

August 1, 2015 / 4:37 pm

This dress is totally calling out to me because a) I'm loving striped items of clothing and b) it's blue! Pop over to my blog!Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com