1. Lauren Scorzafava
    June 13, 2015 / 9:15 pm

I have so many things I want to do this summer. I've already started one of them…learning how to reupholster a chair! Have you seen the list from Tuckernuck? It's so cute!xxLauren Elizabeth Petite in Pearls

2. Kaitlin Serio
    June 13, 2015 / 10:30 pm

I love the hand written note idea! I just love sending cards and such out to friends. There's nothing like a handwritten note! Congrats on the LSAT. I'm excited to spend summer in the city. Other than that no exact goals. I better get to planning! XxHeapsofme.com

3. Liz @ Baby Got B.A.
    June 13, 2015 / 10:50 pm

I have SO MANY summer reading posts saved, and I have no idea where to start.

June 14, 2015 / 12:46 am

So many great things on your list!I definitely want to go to an amusement park and read a lot and definitely work on my blog.xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

5. Zarrah Jane
    June 14, 2015 / 5:46 am

Lovely wish list.I love to travel and exercise more often LOLXOCheck my new post.The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

6. April Rose Pengilly
    June 14, 2015 / 9:07 am

Great ideas! I have been putting off writing a note to someone for weeks now… Oops! April xxAPRIL ROSE PENGILLY

June 14, 2015 / 12:05 pm

I wish you the best of luck with your LSAT 🙂 I've made a summer travel bucketlist as I really want to get out there and explore! I also want to do more craft projects!Pop over to my blog :)Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

8. Bash Harry
    June 14, 2015 / 12:54 pm

Aww, this sounds like such pretty cool (and realistic) bucket lists! I can't believe you haven't seen Jurassic World! And good luck on your LSATs!xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

9. Natasha Ahmed
    June 14, 2015 / 8:45 pm

good luck with your LSAT! the bucket list is great way to motivate you! xillustrated-wardrobe.blogspot.com

10. Macarena Ferreira
    June 14, 2015 / 9:43 pm

Congrats on taking the LSAT! Now you can relax. 🙂 I'm deff adding cooking my summer bucket list. Well, learning how to cook haha.xo // http://www.thematerialgirl.co

11. meandmr.com
    June 14, 2015 / 10:03 pm

I love your bucket list! So happy Summer is finally here! Melanie @ meandmr.com

12. Sydney S
    June 14, 2015 / 10:27 pm

I love this list, such great ideas! Let me know if you want any book recommendations, I'd love to give you some!!xoSydhttp://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

13. BluePixel (aka Sophie)
    June 14, 2015 / 11:41 pm

OMG congrats on doing the LSAT. I know you will rocket it! Love to see how your tassel bracelet works out, share pics and tips please 🙂 You will love getting into cooking. I started getting into it after I graduated and now the kitchen has become my happy place xoSophiehttp://smittensophie.com/

14. Lauren Ashley
    June 15, 2015 / 2:14 am

If you make tassel bracelets I want! I'm obsessed with all things tassel! Love your bucket list. I need to exercise more, too. Actually, I need to just exercise in general. Hehe, oops! <3 xoxoLauren Ashleywww.thefashionistasdiary.com

15. Alex
    June 15, 2015 / 11:39 am

Yay these are awesome goals. I bet you have such a weight off your shoulders now that you're done with your tests and can really enjoy summer.-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

16. Jordyn Brown
    June 16, 2015 / 10:41 pm

First of all, I love the idea of the baggies! I've never thought about doing something like that, but I think it is a great idea. Also, how exciting that you're going to savannah! I just honeymoon'd there for a week so if you need any tips on where to eat or where the best night life is, I've gotcha covered :)xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista