May 6, 2015 / 6:55 pm

It is difficult to maintain friendships after graduation. I've somehow managed to keep up with my little and my best friend by conversing with them every other day, sometimes we talk even more though. I miss a lot of the friends that I haven't been able to keep in great contact with but that's just life.Thanks for the great tips.xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

2. Morgan Flinchum
    May 6, 2015 / 7:27 pm

What great advice! Communication is key – I now live in the same city as my 2 best sorority sisters and am so thankful we kept up with each other through the years!-MorganHow 2 Wear It …

May 6, 2015 / 8:03 pm

I love the idea of a bestie box, so cute! It really is hard to adjust to living "separate lives" from your friends after college. I like to remind myself that just because we are growing separately doesn't mean we have to grow apart.

4. A Peachy Sonder
    May 6, 2015 / 8:40 pm

Great tips! I think that it's most important to remember that friendships change. That was the hardest thing for me- especially because I was the one moving away while most of my friends stayed in Atlanta. They were still hanging out and it was really hard at first to see photos of everyone without me in it. The beauty of truly great friendships is that you can pick up where you left off- and just keeping up when you can doesn't mean you're forgotten.Thanks for sharing! xox. A Peachy Sonder

5. Tiffany Khyla
    May 6, 2015 / 9:12 pm

These are such great tips. It's so hard to keep friendships the same when you live so far apart. Some days, I just miss my roommates and college friends so much! Planning time together is definitely my favorite tip here. It really give y'all something to look forward to together. My college roommates and I are planning a trip to the Taylor Swift concert in Chicago, and I absolutely can't wait (too bad it's not till July!).

6. Allyssa Griffiths
    May 6, 2015 / 9:17 pm

I am graduating this Saturday, so this post is extremely relevant to me. Thanks for sharing these tips!Allyssa | Life with Lyss

7. Shireen L. Platt
    May 6, 2015 / 9:18 pm

These are amazing tips and I should really put more efforts in keeping in touch with both my best friends. I always want to send a note but with everything going on the thought always slip away. I'm really terrible. :-/Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

8. Jordyn Brown
    May 6, 2015 / 9:46 pm

You're so right about how difficult it is to maintain friendships, I haven't graduated college yet-but my tight knit high school group of friends has changed since we graduated four years ago. It's funny to see how people mature and all that. But it's something I'm learning to embrace :)xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

9. Ashley Quimby
    May 6, 2015 / 10:58 pm

I graduated 2 years ago and I have to say, all of these are spot on! Great advice for recent grads

10. Amanda Winchester
    May 6, 2015 / 11:55 pm

Awesome advice! It definitely needs to be a two way thing, though, I've stayed in touch with some people after school/ college or when I left a place of work, but a lot of people don't bother so you tend to drift apart ๐Ÿ™ but snail mail is a cute idea, and planning time together! Great post ๐Ÿ™‚ xโ™ฅ.โ€ข*ยจ AmandaSays ยจ*โ€ข.โ™ฅ

11. Ashley Mason
    May 7, 2015 / 12:11 am

This is great advice! I'm graduating high school at the end of the month and I think these tips can be applied to me even now.XOAshleyprivateschoolprepster.blogspot.com

12. Diary of a Debutante
    May 7, 2015 / 12:33 am

This is such a sweet post!!! It's true– bestie boxing really IS the best! I still send my long distance friends surprise gifts!xo,StephanieDiary of a Debutantewww.thediaryofadebutante.com

13. Rachel
    May 7, 2015 / 12:33 am

I am the absolute person when it comes to keeping in contact with people, especially at school. I get so zoned into my college-life that I forget to check in with friends from home! I've gotten better about it but thankfully all my friends understand that I'm a lost cause sometimes so when I do come home it's like I never left! Great tips!Xo, Rach | Seashells + Sparkles

14. Falasha C
    May 7, 2015 / 1:33 am

Very cute post, I wish I was better at keeping in touch with my friends.xx FalashaBite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

15. Mili
    May 7, 2015 / 1:50 am

As someone who is about to graduate college this post came at the perfect time. Thanks for the advice :)Mili

16. Makayla McAfee
    May 7, 2015 / 3:09 am

Such a true post. Thanks for sharing!XO Kay | Fashionably Kay

17. Syasya Harry
    May 7, 2015 / 9:28 am

I love this and your blog is amazing! Syasya The Violet Effect

18. Ashley Vickney
    May 7, 2015 / 1:26 pm

This is awesome advice. I have a lot of long distance friends, and the key is effort! xoxo

19. meandmr.com
    May 7, 2015 / 2:30 pm

These are really great tips! It is hard to keep in touch when you are so far away, but I think what you listed would help a lot! Melanie @ meandmr.com

20. Mrs. Mason Dixon
    May 7, 2015 / 5:34 pm

Snail mail is the best way to let someone know they're high on your priority list! I love sending care packages to my friends because it's always a sweet surprise for them in the middle of the week (that I know has been busy because well, we're all busy in the real world!). Important dates are so crucial, too! Love these tips!xoAlex | Mrs. Mason Dixon