May 4, 2015 / 4:55 pm

This is too cute!The hat came out perfectly.We didn't do anything Derby related this year, but my boyfriend and I are planning on attending the Derby next year so that's exciting.xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

2. Lenya
    May 4, 2015 / 6:13 pm

This is too cute! Love the hat, super super cute, SS. Glad you enjoyed it in the end ;)xoxLenyaFashionDreams&Lifestyle

3. Linda Libra Loca
    May 4, 2015 / 6:42 pm

I love the play on words in the title.LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

4. Morgan Flinchum
    May 4, 2015 / 7:29 pm

Love love love this outfit! Sorry to hear your first hat didn't turn out but love the one you wore!-MorganHow 2 Wear It …

5. Allyssa Griffiths
    May 4, 2015 / 7:45 pm

Love the hat! You looked great! Allyssa | Life with Lyss

May 4, 2015 / 8:01 pm

The whole outfit is beyond adorable. The derby isn't really a thing here in the Pacific Northwest but I wish it was. I love seeing all of the super cute derby outfits. The hats are SO much fun!

7. A Peachy Sonder
    May 4, 2015 / 8:22 pm

How cute! I didn't participate in any Derby activities this weekend, but it all looked so fun! Thanks for sharing :)xox. A Peachy Sonder

8. Tiffany Khyla
    May 4, 2015 / 9:00 pm

That hat turned out gorgeous! She did an amazing job with it! I live right next to Louisiana Downs, but I still haven't been to a horse race. I'm going to try to make it to one this year though!

9. Shireen L. Platt
    May 4, 2015 / 9:43 pm

That hat is done beautifully and sounds like you had a really great weekend! Mine was fun but very tiring, cooking for a party of 10 got me really tired. LOL!Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

10. Alex
    May 4, 2015 / 10:08 pm

What a great derby hat, sometimes you just need a second hand to help put it all together!-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

11. Marie Huang
    May 4, 2015 / 10:48 pm

This hat is so perfect! I love it. It goes perfectly with the yellow and navy of your outfit! I'm glad that your party was fun! I hope that one year I can go to the ACTUAL Kentucky Derby! SO fun!XOXOMarie H.Progression By Design

12. Jordyn Brown
    May 4, 2015 / 11:15 pm

First of all-so jealous that you have a Dark N Stormy shift! That's my fave print :)The hat that you ended up with is adorable though, so glad it all worked out the way it was supposed to!xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

13. Ashley Vickney
    May 4, 2015 / 11:37 pm

I can't wait to try my first Mint Julep! What an adorable outfit! Wish I wouldn't have had to work on Saturday! xoxo

14. Macarena
    May 4, 2015 / 11:43 pm

How fun!! I wish I could attend the derby. xo

15. Rebecca
    May 5, 2015 / 12:29 am

I think it would be so fun to attend a Derby (I already wear hats every day! LOL). Your outfit is so cute! Love how perfectly matched your hat is to you outfit. Your looked fantastic!Rebeccawww.winnipegstyle.ca

16. Sybil
    May 5, 2015 / 1:49 am

fabulous hat!!! gosh, i thought your blogpost title is fun!! 😀 Have a great week!Animated Confessions

17. Lee
    May 5, 2015 / 2:00 am

Very lovely hat!! You look like you had so much fun at the Derby!! :DLeeLast Night with Lee

18. Sydney Brown
    May 5, 2015 / 3:03 am

I wish I had gone to a derby party! Or better yet the actual Kentucky Derby! One of my best friends and I are hoping to go before we graduate so fingers crossed! Anchors and Pearls

19. runningalyssa
    May 5, 2015 / 3:29 am

No Kentucky Derby for me, I'm not very fond of watching a horse run around a track. I'd rather watch runners do it. Instead I ran, slept, blogged, and ate all weekend. It was a fairly successful weekend.Running Alyssa

20. Gold&Hearts Blog
    May 5, 2015 / 6:10 am

This outfit is too cute and I love the title of the post. Great post Dana!Shaguna gold&hearts

May 5, 2015 / 6:24 am

This outfit is LITERALLY the cutest thing ever. And that hat! #canteven. 🙂 Work it girl!Last spring I got invited as my best friend's date to the Spring Formal at my former college, and I dressed up Derby Style since it was the same weekend as the Kentucky Derby! I love Derby style outfits.xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

22. Alejandra
    May 5, 2015 / 7:04 am

I really love the skirt! Have a nice week,xoxohttp://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

23. Bash Harry
    May 5, 2015 / 11:50 am

My goodness, that hat is so fancy! It looks beautiful, I love it! xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

24. Mrs. Mason Dixon