1. A Peachy Sonder
    May 19, 2015 / 4:54 pm

This sounds fabulous!! I'm always looking for gentle bath products, as my skin is extremely sensitive as well. Thanks for the brand introduction and I'm so glad you found something new to love!xox. A Peachy Sonder

2. Lindsey Aleson
    May 19, 2015 / 4:58 pm

These sound great! I will have to try. I am very sensitive too!

3. Kaitlin Serio
    May 19, 2015 / 5:00 pm

Oooo that shea butter one is calling my name!Xxheapsofme.com

4. Savannah Ward
    May 19, 2015 / 5:07 pm

I have very bad eczema in the summer, and it covers most of my forehead and even my eyelids! I would love trying to wash my face with this to see if it works.

May 19, 2015 / 6:38 pm

So amazing that the soap has done such wonders for you! I'm sorry your skin is so sensitive that can be super annoying to deal with.

6. Jessica Allen
    May 19, 2015 / 7:32 pm

I'm super sensitive too! This sounds like it would do the trick xJess xwww.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

May 19, 2015 / 8:14 pm

I'll definitely have to check them out!I always love products with shea butter in them.Thanks for sharing.xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

8. Tiffany Khyla
    May 19, 2015 / 9:40 pm

This soap sounds like something I need in my life. Perfect for hot and humid Louisiana summers!

9. Lauren Ashley
    May 19, 2015 / 9:52 pm

Thank you so much for sharing! I need to get this! I got that face mask you posted the other day and love it!!! xoxoLauren Ashleywww.thefashionistasdiary.com

10. Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl
    May 20, 2015 / 12:22 am

These sound great, I will have to keep my eyes open to find these!

11. Kelly
    May 20, 2015 / 12:36 am

Fun! I love having things about my own spaces that make them completely mine and kind of indulgent, like cute containers or a favorite mug or nice candle.KellyOhio Stripes

12. Meghan @ Southern Belle Secrets
    May 20, 2015 / 12:38 am

What a great sounding product! I'll have to rustle some up for myself, I love natural, hand made bath products. It's amazing how many chemicals and terrible things are in a common bottle of body soap on the shelf at Target.xoxo,MeghanSouthern Belle Secrets

13. Amanda Winchester
    May 20, 2015 / 2:29 am

This sounds lovely! I usually use shower gel and only just got into soap bars recently after my mum gave me some rose soap which I LOOOOVE (anything rose scented is a winner to me ๐Ÿ™‚ ) And I'd love to try the lipbalm too, I go through so many lipbalms a month! xโ™ฅ.โ€ข*ยจ AmandaSays ยจ*โ€ข.โ™ฅ

14. Jordyn Brown
    May 20, 2015 / 5:38 am

This sounds like such a great product! I'm so happy that you've found something that is helping you :)xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

15. Morgan Flinchum
    May 20, 2015 / 12:52 pm

Anything with shea butter = sold for me! Haha-MorganHow 2 Wear It …

16. Alicia
    May 20, 2015 / 1:43 pm

This looks awesome! My skin is somewhat sensitive, so I'll definitely check out this soap!xo, Alicia | AliciaTenise.com

17. meandmr.com
    May 20, 2015 / 7:49 pm

Looks great! I would love to try it! Melanie @ meandmr.com

18. Brittany Lockwood
    May 20, 2015 / 11:39 pm

This sound fabulous! I have never really used bar soap before, but this looks great. I might just have to try it!xx. Brittany Southern Soul

19. Shannon Jenkins
    May 21, 2015 / 2:36 am

Wow this sounds amazing! I have super sensitive skin so I really need to check this out! Love that its natural!<3 ShannonUpbeat Soles

20. sano sanisimo
    May 21, 2015 / 2:20 pm

Iยดm sure it should be a great product, as long as I make my own soaps and cosmetics and my whole life has changed in such a positive and healthier way!kisses! natali100% natural & homemade cosmetics => sano sanisimo

21. Krysten Quiles
    May 21, 2015 / 3:27 pm

Sounds like a fantastic product!

May 24, 2015 / 9:41 am

I always have allergic reactions to soap so I've started using herbal ones! This sounds like a great soap so thanks for sharing :)Pop over to my blog :)Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/