1. Sarah
    April 21, 2015 / 4:18 pm

Fun! I hadn't heard of this brand before.A tip to avoid the gunky feeling when applying moisturizer after a serum: let the serum sink in. As in, multiple minutes worth of waiting. Your moisturizer will apply better and you'll also probably feel the benefits of the moisturizer a bit more too. You should also wait a good length of time before applying a primer after your moisturizer, and again after your primer before applying whatever base makeup you use. The time makes such a huge difference for me!SarahSweet Spontaneity

2. Lauren Ashley
    April 21, 2015 / 6:57 pm

Love this! I've never heard of them before. I always love anything having to do with skincare. Thanks for sharing!xoLauren Ashleywww.thefashionistasdiary.com

3. A Peachy Sonder
    April 21, 2015 / 8:03 pm

I haven't heard of this brand- so thanks for the intro! I love at home alternatives to expensive beauty treatments and this sounds like a great choice. Great review!!xox. A Peachy Sonder

4. Alex
    April 21, 2015 / 10:17 pm

I love getting facials at the spa but they can get really expensive, this seems like a great alternative to really keep my face clear and moisturized.-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

5. Claudia Jane
    April 21, 2015 / 10:31 pm

I am just as obsessed with skin care products! The more time you spend on skincare when you're younger, the less wrinkles you will have when you're older. That's my philosophy!! I am dying to try those products now. Thanks for sharing!xo, claudiawww.chroniclesofclaudia.com

6. Tiffany Khyla
    April 22, 2015 / 1:55 am

I've never tried a microdermabrasion product before! That's great that you pay so much attention to skin care. I really need to focus on it more because these dark spots are driving me crazy!

7. Lindsey Aleson
    April 22, 2015 / 2:00 am

I have never heard of them before! I love skin care products. I have to be careful because I have oily skin but then I also have sensitive skin!

8. Zarrah Jane
    April 22, 2015 / 5:54 am

It sounds like a great product but neve tried them beforeXOCheck my new post.The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

9. meandmr.com
    April 22, 2015 / 2:56 pm

This looks great! I would love to try it out. Melanie @ meandmr.com

10. Leah Kuck
    April 22, 2015 / 5:43 pm

I'd never heard of this – but am looking to change up my face wash routine. Thanks for the informative review!!

11. Lindsey Lam
    April 22, 2015 / 6:43 pm

I have never tried any microdermabrasion products before. But your skin looks great, so clearly something is working very well for you! I'll have to check it out sometime soon :)btw: I wrote a few questions on a post and I would love it it if you would take the time to answer! I think it would be great to tell me a little bit more about you.High Heels & Happy Feels

12. Kim Alston
    April 23, 2015 / 2:03 am

This is the first I'm hearing of this brand. The products sound amazing! So many benefits. Glad you did this review. Skincare is so important. If your skin doesn't look good, makeup will not lay right.http://www.averysweetblog.com/

April 25, 2015 / 3:45 pm

I used to have an at home microdermabrasion and also a salon one when I was in my teens because my skin looked horrible due to exam stress and not keeping up with skincare! Now that I'm in my twenties, my skin is so much healthier that I use a simple scrub – I definitely think these make a big difference to your skin and maintain it for the future!Pop over to my blog and see what I'm upto :)Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/