Now I want to know – What products do you use to perfect your five minute face?!

As always, feel free to email me any questions or leave them in the comments section 🙂

Happy Wednesday, y’all!!

XX,

SS

April 22, 2015 / 4:44 pm

Aw, I love the Naked3 Palette.I don't like to wear much makeup in the spring and summer months either. I tend to wear a BB cream, mascara, eyebrow gel, eyeshadow, blush, and sometimes a little bit of highlighter.xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

2. Annie L
    April 22, 2015 / 4:51 pm

Love this fresh look! New follower,xo AnnieNew England Romance

3. A Peachy Sonder
    April 22, 2015 / 5:25 pm

What a great post! A quick make-up routine is essential as a working gal. I have been looking for a new BB cream- I've been using Clinique's for just over a year and I'm looking for some extra coverage. Maybe I'll give yours a try! Thanks for the great product recommendations xox. A Peachy Sonder

4. Sarah
    April 22, 2015 / 5:56 pm

I've used that L'Oreal lash serum before – I received it to trial when it was first introduced to the market and I was working in cosmetics. I really enjoyed it but I always treated it as part of my skin care routine rather than my makeup routine, so I applied it after I had washed all of my makeup off and I let it do its work while I slept. Have you had any layering issues with it? Or do you find it gives you a good base when applying mascara? I would definitely like to hear more about your experience with it! I may just have to give it a try again to try it in new ways. Also, I totally do that with mascara too! I don't think it's unsanitary, since it's the same tube it came from anyway!I just might follow in your footsteps and do a similar post sometime soon :)SarahSweet Spontaneity

5. Brooke
    April 22, 2015 / 6:31 pm

Translucent powder is a best friend of mine 🙂 I have heard so much praise about the complexion rescue, that I feel like maybe it's a sign I need to try it out asap! xoxoBrooke|LookBrooke

6. Shireen L. Platt
    April 22, 2015 / 6:38 pm

These steps are so similar to mine however I use Maybelline Colour Tattoo instead of eyeshadows, I find it to be way quicker. LOL!Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

7. Alejandra
    April 22, 2015 / 6:47 pm

Fantastic makeup post dear!Have a nice day,xoxohttp://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

8. Lindsey Lam
    April 22, 2015 / 6:53 pm

Thanks for sharing your five-minute tricks! I have gotten pretty lazy with my makeup these past few months, but luckily, my skin has gotten really good, so I can manage with very few products. I typically apply some concealer to cover up dark spots and highlight certain areas of my face, use some blush, mascara, and a bold lipstick. If I don't feel like using mascara, I'll wear my glasses for the day ;)High Heels & Happy Feels

9. Linda Libra Loca
    April 22, 2015 / 7:25 pm

Mascara, Concealer, Powder and Cream Blush, all slapped on with my fingers (except for powder, obviously).LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

10. Claudia Jane
    April 22, 2015 / 7:29 pm

Like I said yesterday, I am obsessed with skincare, and that includes makeup! What great products you use!! I use YSL and Makeup Forever, and love them. I will have to try the eyelash serum, because a little extra help could be nice!!Thank you for sharing!!xo, claudiawww.chroniclesofclaudia.com

11. Haley Bacon
    April 22, 2015 / 7:34 pm

Great post! Love the Naked 3 Palette, one of my go-to makeup items. It's so easy to dress up or down a makeup look with all the different shades! HaleyStory of the Southwww.storyofthesouth.com

12. Ashley Vickney
    April 22, 2015 / 8:07 pm

What a great & simple routine! Love the Naked line! You have such a natural yet put together idea!

13. Alex
    April 22, 2015 / 9:21 pm

Your make-up always looks so pretty and never overwhelming. It's amazing how important moisturizing is.-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

14. Kreyola
    April 22, 2015 / 10:20 pm

Never know how much work goes into makeup application until I starting using it. Nice post and thanks for sharing your routine.Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

15. Kim Alston
    April 23, 2015 / 2:01 am

All your products create a beautiful look! I have that Naked palette and love it. It's important to change up for Winter and Summer.http://www.averysweetblog.com/

16. Lauren Ashley
    April 23, 2015 / 2:01 am

I don't even think my 30 minute face looks this good.. so so pretty!xoLauren Ashleywww.thefashionistasdiary.com

17. Tiffany Khyla
    April 23, 2015 / 3:36 am

Thanks so much for this! I wake up late most mornings (that dang snooze button messes with my emotions), and I really need to work on being able to do my makeup quicker. Also, I've never had a Naked palette, but I want one so bad!

18. meandmr.com
    April 23, 2015 / 12:48 pm

These look great! I would love to try them out! Melanie @ meandmr.com

19. Kaley Beery
    April 23, 2015 / 7:11 pm

Love these steps! All I need to do is add translucent powder and eyelash serum – great ideas!xoxoKaleyMy Closet Life Blog

April 24, 2015 / 3:05 am

You're so pretty!! I'm a fan of drustore brand liquid eyeliner pens too (my brand of choice is Milani). xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

21. Brittany Lockwood
    April 24, 2015 / 4:15 am

I've been wondering about that Bare Minerals foundation. For some reason it freaked me out and I didn't think they made a pale enough color for me! Maybe I need to try again. I just Laura Mercier, but my skin has been super dry lately! I love this and can't wait to try these products!xx. BrittanyLife Like a Twenty Something

April 25, 2015 / 3:43 pm

Great choice of products! I'm looking for a good moisturiser and foundation at the moment! Pop over to my blog and see what I'm upto :)Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

23. Sammi Penni
    September 14, 2015 / 1:58 pm

"Looking like a geisha" hahaha! I can't so thatmuch in 5 minutes, so mine is just concealer, blush, tinted lip balm, brow gel, and mascara.