April 27, 2015 / 4:18 pm

I love Philosophy products and that Kendra bracelet. This is so cute!I bought my mom a little black and gold polka-dotted recipe box since the one she has is completely falling apart. I might have to add one of these to the list though.xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

2. Mrs. Mason Dixon
    April 27, 2015 / 4:29 pm

These are such good ideas! My sister and I are booking our mom a flight to come see us this May as her Mother's Day gift (a slightly selfish gift), but I can't wait!!xoAlex | Mrs. Mason Dixon

3. Stanislava E.
    April 27, 2015 / 5:01 pm

This is a great day! We celebrate Mother's Day on 8th March in my country,sunandsany

4. A Peachy Sonder
    April 27, 2015 / 5:12 pm

Great picks! I always hope to be able to spoil my momma a little more every Mother's Day! They really are the best, aren't they??xox. A Peachy Sonder

5. Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl
    April 27, 2015 / 5:56 pm

Great ideas and especially thank you for the reminder! 😉

6. Lauren Ashley
    April 27, 2015 / 7:42 pm

Love all of these! I still have no idea what to get my mom… her birthday is two days before so I got her a Tory Burch bag that I hope/think she will love! Thanks for sharing… I have to do my gift guide soon for Mother's Day. Ah! This year is going by so fast. xoxoLauren Ashleywww.thefashionistasdiary.com

7. Amanda Robbins
    April 27, 2015 / 8:16 pm

Such good ideas! Any mom would love to get these. 😉 xowww.fashionablyclearance.com

8. Alex
    April 27, 2015 / 9:16 pm

My moms birthday is two days before Mothers Day which means I always have to double up on gift ideas. I'm getting her Sirius XM radio for her bday but I love your gift ideas for Mothers Day, thanks for the suggestion.-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

9. Shireen L. Platt
    April 27, 2015 / 9:52 pm

I usually purchase a spa package for me mum. And she's always so appreciate of it, I guess every woman regardless the age appreciates a good pampering session.Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

10. Claudia Jane
    April 28, 2015 / 1:35 am

Mothers really are the best, especially mine for putting up with me!! Love your ideas, thanks for sharing! Hope you mom loves her gift from you. :)xo, claudiawww.chroniclesofclaudia.com

11. The Life You Love
    April 28, 2015 / 2:43 am

Alex and Ani has the perfect bracelets. Seriously, I'm obsessed and I think it'll always be a classic brand.

12. Tiffany Khyla
    April 28, 2015 / 5:31 am

These are such cute ideas. Picture frames are always my go-to because you can never display too many memories!

April 28, 2015 / 5:38 am

I just bought my mom's Mother's Day gift this week! She will actually be abroad on an art trip during the holiday this year (and I get home from college the day before), but I'll be having the gift all ready for her return!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

14. meandmr.com
    April 28, 2015 / 2:48 pm

These are such great ideas! Thank you for sharing! Melanie @ meandmr.com

15. Kaley Beery
    April 28, 2015 / 3:39 pm

great ideas! I need to start working on my mother's day gift!xoxoKaleyhttp://myclosetlife.com

April 28, 2015 / 5:16 pm

All these gifts are really thoughtful and pretty – great picks!Pop over to my blog and see what I'm up to! Sarahhttps://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

April 28, 2015 / 5:16 pm

18. Erica Choi
    April 28, 2015 / 5:23 pm

Great ideas dear! xxEricawww.eggcanvas.me

19. Jordyn Brown
    April 29, 2015 / 1:56 pm

What great tips! I'm making my mom a book from Shutterfly of pictures of myself and my sisters (and our entire family, really!) and I can't wait for her to see it :)xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista