1. Mrs. Mason Dixon
    March 24, 2015 / 6:31 pm

I tried dandelion root tea once before and it was really pretty good! I've recently been on a decaff green tea kick with a cup before bed.xoAlex | Mrs. Mason Dixon

2. Melane de Haan
    March 24, 2015 / 6:34 pm

Tea is my favorite drink – it is just so comforting and relaxing! My favorite is green tea with a hint of jasmin, smells and tastes amazing!xo Mel || Sketch and Scribbles

3. Lauren Rose
    March 24, 2015 / 9:02 pm

Normally I drink green tea in the afternoons as an occasional alternative to coffee. I have never tried dandelion root tea before, but it sounds good! laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

4. Lindsey Lam
    March 24, 2015 / 10:09 pm

You remind me of my Big sister. She has a huge tea addiction and a dresser–yes, a dresser–filled with teas and a colour-coding system for them, too. I love any fruit- or citrus-fragrant teas, personally. But a cup of mint green is my go-to if I'm ever undecided!High Heels & Happy Feels

5. A Peachy Sonder
    March 24, 2015 / 11:13 pm

I love caffeine free tea before bed- and I too have a little collection going! Sometimes I will drink a black tea in the afternoon if I need a little pick me up, but tea is mainly a night time ritual for me. I have never tried dandelion root tea before, but I think I might. Thanks for the review!xox. A Peachy Sonder

6. Shannon Jenkins
    March 25, 2015 / 2:37 am

I just love tea too! Especially right before bed! I have never tried this brand before though! I will definitely have to check it out!<3 ShannonUpbeat Soles

7. Linda Quinones
    March 25, 2015 / 3:25 am

I'm obsessed with tea too! Especially since it's been too cold to walk to a Starbucks from my office, I've been drinking nothing but tea and can honestly drink like three cups a day haha. But, this sounds so good. I need to try it!! http://www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

8. libys11
    March 25, 2015 / 4:00 am

i enjoy it in the morning or after a big meal (lunch or dinner) and i love mint tea! πŸ˜€ Animated Confessions

9. Connie Bea
    March 25, 2015 / 4:16 am

That tea sounds amazing!Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

10. Jordyn Brown
    March 25, 2015 / 4:26 am

I love, love, love chamomile tea before bed…this tea looks so good, I'll have to try it :)xoxo, SS The Southern Stylista

11. sonia de macedo
    March 25, 2015 / 5:19 am

Man, I wish I was a tea drinker. I really get envious of all you tea drinkers. It's like you're a part of something special and exclusive. I want to be a part of it but I just can't stand the taste! I don't mind peach ice tea – the lipton kind that you buy at the supermarket. I know it's nothing close to "real" and "proper" tea and that is probably why I dig it so much.Sxxwww.daringcoco.com

12. Priscila Betancort
    March 25, 2015 / 10:11 am

Perfect post!! πŸ˜‰ So cute!! Kisses from Spain.Xoxo, P. My Showroom

13. BLovedBoston
    March 25, 2015 / 11:08 am

I'm with you – love tea so much!! I actually like having a tea right before bed…just to really calm me lol! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

14. Bash Harry
    March 25, 2015 / 3:23 pm

Mmm…I love tea. It is so relaing, but I've never drank Dandelion Root Tea but it sounds incredible <3xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

15. Gina G
    March 25, 2015 / 8:55 pm

Yum! I love tea too, and my sis-in-law is absolutely obsessed with it. We will have to give it a try, thanks for the review!GinaPink Wings

16. Kim Alston
    March 25, 2015 / 10:25 pm

Years ago, I would just drink ANY tea! Loved it, but my friend from Canada just sent me some specialty loose teas and they are delicious. So I've been sampling the different flavors. That one you're drinking is nice!http://www.averysweetblog.com/