It’s very rare that I review a product that wasn’t submitted for review and that was purchased with my own money. However, I can’t help but brag on MAC’s Viva Glam Miley Cyrus lipstick.
I ordered this lipstick on a whim when I was having a rough day. It seemed a little too bright for my liking, but I read over 10 blog posts about it, and finally felt brave enough to do it. I thought it would be perfect for spring, and I loved that proceeds go to the MAC AIDS fund.
When it arrived, I fell in love! I had planned to just use it for fun looks on the weekend, but I wear it to work pretty frequently, as well!
• Long lasting. This stuff is amazing. I love my Russian Red, but it can be a high maintenance color that requires multiple touch ups. This color stains my lips, so even when the creamy sheen has worn off, my lips are still a pretty pink color. (The first time I tried this, I put it on right before I showered… it was still on my lips when I got out!)
• Doesn’t require a liner. Buying a new lipstick isn’t super expensive, but I always buy a matching liner, so it adds up super quickly. This color doesn’t require a liner!! It’s smooth enough that you can just use the edge of the lipstick, or even rub your lips together. I’m all about low maintenance products!
• Moisturizing. Again, I’m so used to a matte lip that I don’t know what it’s like to wear a creamy lipstick. With matte, I could never put on a chapstick before hand. I usually put on a chapstick before I apply, and when the shiny part of the color wears off, I like to put some Vaseline Rosy lips over the stain!
• Brightens your smile. This is one of those colors that makes your teeth look whiter! Don’t you love that?!
• Supports a good cause. Proceeds go to the MAC AIDS fund. I love purchasing products that support causes!
• Limited edition. I’m going to have to stock up!
Doesn’t it look pretty with Lilly prints?!
Do you have a favorite pink lipstick for spring? Happy Monday!!
This is not a sponsored review. All opinions are my own 🙂