Whether you’re a guy shopping for the lady in his life or a lady shopping for some Galentine’s Day gifts, I hope you find this gift guide to be useful!
(1) Kendra Scott Earrings – Kendra’s are so hot right now, and this pink is the perfect color for Valentine’s Day!
(2) Marc Jacobs Daisy Fragrance – I’m a firm believer that when a lady leaves a room, the scent of her perfume should leave too. This scent is subtle and delightful.
(3) Lululemon Wunder Under Leggings – I have these babies on my birthday wish list! Just a warning – the sizing runs a little odd! I’m usually a 0/00 with athletic legs, and I am poured into a size 4.
(4) Glass Water Bottle – These are all the rage at my bar class! I’ve read that the glass is supposed to be better for you than drinking out of plastic, but I’m certainly no expert on things of that nature. (If I had one of these, I would probably also use it to drink wine out of so…)
(5) Photo Frame – Picture frames are super sweet gifts when you give them with a photo already inside. This is a gift that will make your girlfriend melt or make your best friend get sentimental!
(6) Initial Necklace – Dainty jewelry makes a great gift. If you’re shopping for a serious girlfriend, you may even consider buying her your initial!
(7) I’ll Drink to That – This is the memoir of Betty Halbreich, who spent forty years as a personal shopper at Bergdorf Goodman’s. I’ve started reading the book, and her life is absolutely fascinating. Definitely an appropriate book for someone who’s super into fashion!
(8) Lilly Pulitzer Wristlet – I love wristlets because you can put your necessities in there and use it as a wallet in your purse or just whip it out of your bag and carry it as your purse when you’re out running errands! I love the playful Lilly print.
(9) Love Your Melon Long Sleeve Tee – Shopping with Love Your Melon is like getting two gifts in one – you’ll get a super cute long sleeve tee, and a child with cancer will get a hat to keep their head warm! Bonus points – it’s a made in America brand! (Plus, I feel like I can never have enough long sleeve tees.)
So what do you think? Ladies – are these gifts you would love to receive or do I have it all wrong? Fellas – see anything you think your girlfriend might like?